Known Bugs/Issues

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: AFL Live - Bug Reporting

Has anybody else had the problem where you bring a sub on and the game keeps crashing? Im in a season with Carlton and whenever i play against anyteam and bring the sub on it crashes.

The umpire sometimes says, "Too high" or "in the back" when the decision is holding the ball...

Probably not a bug, more to do with it being hard to implement, but I've noticed the advantage rule is rather dodgy.

Example: Playing as Carlton vs St. Kilda, Betts is tackled high in the forward pocket and Judd picks up the loose ball and kicks a point, normally this season that would be an advantage play on call, but instead Betts was given his free kick.

Now im not sure if this is a one of or something but i completed a season with port and motlop won the coleman medal but the achevment didn't go in to the trophy room is it ment to ?? or is it just screwd up?? Thanks

Now im not sure if this is a one of or something but i completed a season with port and motlop won the coleman medal but the achevment didn't go in to the trophy room is it ment to ?? or is it just screwd up?? Thanks
Did you simulate any of your teams matches? If so, that's why it didn't show up.

Probably not a bug, more to do with it being hard to implement, but I've noticed the advantage rule is rather dodgy.

Example: Playing as Carlton vs St. Kilda, Betts is tackled high in the forward pocket and Judd picks up the loose ball and kicks a point, normally this season that would be an advantage play on call, but instead Betts was given his free kick.
Yeah man the advantage is really inconsistent in the game, i was just playing an EPIC game vs Geelong, i was 5 goals down at the last change, kicked the first 3 in the last quarter and with 5 mins left i was driving towards the forward only 9 points down, leon davis picks it up, get tackled high, i didnt touch a thing (ie my player didn't move after the whistle) and play on advantage was called! I was right next to 2 Geelong players so it definately was not adv.
I get tackled, that was all she wrote, eh

crap wish i read this thread early guys.

i played saints round 6 all the way through 20 minute quarters ouch:( Will this be fixed?

Unsure if this has been brung up I havnt read all the posts but me and a couple of mates started a custom season and randomly put players all around on different sides to see how they'd go at different clubs. After half way through the season we where browsing through the season stats and and all the players traded had only played one game and they where the games against us. Why does this happen and can it be fixed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Known Bugs/Issues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back