Media KP250

Remove this Banner Ad

I keep thinking that we started around the same time for some reason, then it's mindblowing that I was admin when you were a rookie.

I am sure you will do me dirty, absolutely ruined what was my final competitive game prior to my first retirement knocking the Allies out of State of Origin at Cazaly's with a BOG for WA.

I heart you too.

I just want to add to the sickening lovefest that is KP's 250th.

The amount of time and dedication to the league is one thing, and should never be minimised in any discussion.

But behind the scenes, Kennedy Parker has been amazing. I haven't needed to call on KPs services too much over the journey, but whenever I have, has always been accommodating. An excellent listener, very thorough in detail and explanation, always patient. And the best thing (in PM), never smarmy, condescending or belittling. Always spoken to as an equal, and that has meant a lot. More than a few over the journey have carried persona or attitude into PM, but not KP.

Outside of PM, a clever, witty poster and excellent media contributor when not weighed down by higher office.

Thank you KP, congrats on 250 games, and here's to many more, and more media now you're freeeeeeeeeee.

Yours in irrelevance

Wiggy

I just want to add to the sickening lovefest that is KP's 250th.

The amount of time and dedication to the league is one thing, and should never be minimised in any discussion.

But behind the scenes, Kennedy Parker has been amazing. I haven't needed to call on KPs services too much over the journey, but whenever I have, has always been accommodating. An excellent listener, very thorough in detail and explanation, always patient. And the best thing (in PM), never smarmy, condescending or belittling. Always spoken to as an equal, and that has meant a lot. More than a few over the journey have carried persona or attitude into PM, but not KP.

Outside of PM, a clever, witty poster and excellent media contributor when not weighed down by higher office.

Thank you KP, congrats on 250 games, and here's to many more, and more media now you're freeeeeeeeeee.

Yours in irrelevance

Wiggy
Yeah except for that first Whine Room episode, absolutely did you dirty on that one :moustache:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media KP250

Remove this Banner Ad

Back