Kruezer got the rising star nom

Remove this Banner Ad

Not ridiculous at all...while I think "Vodka" is completely overrated and his first 3 and bit quarters were actually quite laughable if you really watched the entire game...fact is he kicked 3 goals in the last and practically won the match off his own boot...Cotchin had an up and down game for a side that lost by 50 points.

Not ridiculous at all...while I think he's completely overrated and he's first 3 and bit quarters were laughable...fact is he kicked 3 goals in the last and practically won the game off his own boot...Cotchin had an up and down game for a side that lost by 50 points.

yep when he was up we were up, but when he was down so were we...

Can hardly go past a kid who kicks three goals in a final quarter to win a low scoring game

Cotchin misses out! ridiculous

Not ridiculous at all. If cotchin stood up with another dozen or so quality disposals and a goal he probably would have landed it over kreuzer. The big fella stood up and kicked 3 brilliant pressure goals in bad conditions and for me that's a matchwinning performance.

Cotch's turn will come real soon!!

His goals weren't very hard, just simple mark and kick from in front.

But he deserves it because it's very rare to see a first year ruckman influencing the outcome of matches.

Cotchin had a better game, but Kreuzer got the nod because it was a rare display.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ, the possession obssession continues...we're becoming a bunch of stat freaks just like dumbarse Yank fans....I swear the internet is being utilised somewhere as a learning aid for the autistic.

They are both going to be stars and both will be nominated. Cotchin's time will come, and he (or Kreuzer) may yet win the whole thing. Still half a season (+ whole careers) to go. Who gets nominated when doesnt amount to a hill of beans

There are two key points here -

1/ They give it to players who have played well for a number of weeks, not just one great game. When Kreuzer made his debut people were saying it was "the best debut ever." He didn't get the nod, however, because Palmer had got 20+ possessions for the umpteenth week in a row and was duly rewarded.

2/ It's all academic anyway, because Palmer has it sewn up. No-one will catch him now. And anyway, we all know Cotcha will be nominated sooner or later.

I don't really give a shit actually....as I said before in another topic it's a meaningless ____in' corporate trinket...the only medals that really count are Premiership medals...

agree, nothing award, and the round nom means less, 22 blokes a year get that, so f**ing what

Remove this Banner Ad

Kruezer got the rising star nom

Remove this Banner Ad

Back