Kruezer's interview

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha yes, he is a bit like that. I remember after the SA game in the Champs, he was being interviewed and said "just get a kick" about 10 times in 5 minutes.

He sounds like a great kid though, very humble.

Haha yes, he is a bit like that. I remember after the SA game in the Champs, he was being interviewed and said "just get a kick" about 10 times in 5 minutes.

LOL.

He does sound like a great kid, we have a fantastic culture at our club with great guys who'll work hard for eachother.:thumbsu:

Big K has a bit of work to do with the media officer. If you listen to Bryce Gibbs after he was drafted and then watch the video of him speaking about the experience a year on, you can see marked improvement in the way he goes about it. Only one "yeah nah" by my count, and even pronounced Essendon perfectly as opposed to "Essedun", like the majority of its supporters would have us believe it's said.

Went to school with the bloke and as much as it pains me to say it he's an absolute gem on and off the field, definentely has his head screwed on the right way.

Big K has a bit of work to do with the media officer. If you listen to Bryce Gibbs after he was drafted and then watch the video of him speaking about the experience a year on, you can see marked improvement in the way he goes about it. Only one "yeah nah" by my count, and even pronounced Essendon perfectly as opposed to "Essedun", like the majority of its supporters would have us believe it's said.
Another media mogul

lucky we drafted him to play footy then....

give the kid a break, his barely allowed to have a beer, if he turns into the player we hope he'll have plenty of time to sharpen his interview / media skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You pathetic w***er. Leave him alone you teenage ********, have you nothing better to do

It was clearly meant as a joke but anyway on a different topic you want me to leave someone, who you and only you, think i was putting down but you go and call me a w***er and a ****.

If you werent so worthless i'd laugh but i wont because being worthless is nothing to laugh about.

It was clearly meant as a joke but anyway on a different topic you want me to leave someone, who you and only you, think i was putting down but you go and call me a w***er and a ****.

If you werent so worthless i'd laugh but i wont because being worthless is nothing to laugh about.
why comment then

Remove this Banner Ad

Kruezer's interview

Remove this Banner Ad

Back