Kurt Tippett, can he win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see this young fella is going to be a pain this year.
Can't see too many Port posters sticking up for him/her, hims/hers (whatever) either.

How long do we give him (?) ?

Rory, Toots, BWST, SP, Ebert80, Finbarr.... what do you reckon????

Ive got a feeling this person is a female. And I wouldnt be surprised if they were formerly known around here as "hot power". Would probably be in the same low IQ bracket.....

idiot? according to some of your fellow crows supporters ILTH is a 'insightful and intellegent poster'. (taken from the thread 'am i the only 1')

at least our supporters dont go around asking for photos of other people.

I think the only reason they asked for a photo is to see what someone who thinks westhoff (correct spelling) is hot actually looks like:eek:

I can see this young fella is going to be a pain this year.
Can't see too many Port posters sticking up for him/her, hims/hers (whatever) either.

How long do we give him (?) ?

Rory, Toots, BWST, SP, Ebert80, Finbarr.... what do you reckon????

I don't need the other Port supporters to stick up for me. And by the way, I am a girl.

I think the only reason they asked for a photo is to see what someone who thinks westhoff (correct spelling) is hot actually looks like:eek:

Sorry, but he asked for it before I ever said that Westhoff was "hot".

HEY, why don't you ask your fellow Crows supporter Perie Perie Sauce if he's having fun with his red card????

you idiot I was talking about your pathetic home game attendance hahahah now thats something to laugh about, all those empty yucky teal seats....

The AFC have nothing better to do but complain!
First they don't want to drink the Powerade because it's coloured teal.
Now the seats are teal. Get over yourself.

The Showdown is 1 of Port's Home Games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFC have nothing better to do but complain!
First they don't want to drink the Powerade because it's coloured teal.
Now the seats are teal. Get over yourself.

The Showdown is 1 of Port's Home Games.

Hey I dont give a F about the teal seats, after all its only my butt that sits on them. Actually the teal reminds me of the toilet (blue loo)

Yes the Showdown is one of the Poo's home games, but because your moronic supporters could not sell it out you blamed us for not turning up. So who was complaining then ha. Oh while were on about complaining..who were the ones complaining about not having a club room close to Aami? so I think you need to get over yourself.

"What a tosser"

wow, sounds very much like a private school educated young lady.

"What a tosser" said the rat tailed 14 year old girl Port Adelaide supporter from the tolilet block of Parafield Gardens High School.

:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Kurt Tippett, can he win the Coleman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back