Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've gone 2009 - 2, 2010 - 3, 2011 - 2, 2012 - 0, 2013 - 1, 2014 - 2, 2015 - 0, 2016 - 1.
It's been a battle for them Im tipping 100 point hidings would be atleast 5 a year in that period as well. Hopefully the new recruits can make a difference I did hear that most from this year are staying so thats a good platform to improve the list.

It's been a battle for them Im tipping 100 point hidings would be atleast 5 a year in that period as well. Hopefully the new recruits can make a difference I did hear that most from this year are staying so thats a good platform to improve the list.

Gee its not good looking at those stats. Well done to the players who have kept on fronting up each week and have stuck there througn most of it if not all of them years. Hopefully it turns around for em sometime sooner than later but can't sed it happening anytime soon.

What about big Balraj...is he coming back again?
I recall it being reported in the Shepp News when he joined that it was a 2 year deal. Id say the Competition for Balrajs services would have dropped off now but at the same time could still be very handy for them.

Being a bit generous doc with those stats Last 2 years alone they have been cut up about 18 times over 100 points plus quite a few 80s and 90s I really don't know how and when longwood and more so Ardy are going to be competitive again if they ever will? Not for one minute am I hanging it on these 2 clubs I'm just being realistic!!

Being a bit generous doc with those stats Last 2 years alone they have been cut up about 18 times over 100 points plus quite a few 80s and 90s I really don't know how and when longwood and more so Ardy are going to be competitive again if they ever will? Not for one minute am I hanging it on these 2 clubs I'm just being realistic!!
I said atleast 5. I was talking to an Ardy man today actually and he thought it was more unlikely than likely they would get up. Cashion and Matty Dipace to Murch along with their Ressies Coach and other Ressies players chunk of the 3rds gone and Rowan into Shepp Swans still no Coach at this stage.

I said atleast 5. I was talking to an Ardy man today actually and he thought it was more unlikely than likely they would get up. Cashion and Matty Dipace to Murch along with their Ressies Coach and other Ressies players chunk of the 3rds gone and Rowan into Shepp Swans still no Coach at this stage.

Sad for Ardy but probably inevitable really

I no it's early days, but most clubs wouldn't pick up to much from here on in. what's everyones thoughts on the ladder for a bit of fun. who's the big improvers and who's the sliders? here's mine.

Nagambie
Stanhope
Avenal
VT
Tally
Girgaree
---------------
Merrigum
Rushworth
Lanky
Murch
Undera
Longwood
Ardy (my gut feeling they will fold)

Tally have signed Sam Muggleton from Shepp United, he's a good get for us and should form a handy combination thru the midfield with Tyson Sidey.

I see tally may have R.colbeck too, is that the same one from when Dickason coached? If so how will be go now a days? Hearing maybe a few others still to announce? That correct?

I see tally may have R.colbeck too, is that the same one from when Dickason coached? If so how will be go now a days? Hearing maybe a few others still to announce? That correct?
Heard that Liam Gledhill from Numurka has also joined the redlegs chops good replacement for Arho

I no it's early days, but most clubs wouldn't pick up to much from here on in. what's everyones thoughts on the ladder for a bit of fun. who's the big improvers and who's the sliders? here's mine.

Nagambie
Stanhope
Avenal
VT
Tally
Girgaree
---------------
Merrigum
Rushworth
Lanky
Murch
Undera
Longwood
Ardy (my gut feeling they will fold)
Tally Stanny and VT have all recruited well but if Nagambie and Avenel recruit well they will be hard to catch again. More Recruiting goes on after Christmas at District level than in the Major Comps so could be a few bumped up lists yet.

Tally Stanny and VT have all recruited well but if Nagambie and Avenel recruit well they will be hard to catch again. More Recruiting goes on after Christmas at District level than in the Major Comps so could be a few bumped up lists yet.
U will see stanny pick up at least 2 or 3 more players before season starts.. hearing nagaz announcing a few recruits at Chrissy time..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What salary cap ? How much is it anyway ? There will always be clubs trying to Break the rules,walls have ears, special at a local bowls clubs,

Believe the KD AGM is tomorrow night so more may come to light if they still have their head above water or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back