Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting about Tally and the draw, talking to a person today who happened to be at the KDFL agm and 2 teams applied for the draw to be changed and one club was Tally, the other the team is on the highway

Looks like rushy have picked up former frankston and sandringham forward Luke Molan who went #10 in the hodge/judd draft.. rushy starting to put together a pretty handy forward line

Looks like rushy have picked up former frankston and sandringham forward Luke Molan who went #10 in the hodge/judd draft.. rushy starting to put together a pretty handy forward line
Whats Molan done Jayco? I see he got drafted but has he had an impact outside of that? Is Osborne part of that forward line? The Tigers will be big improvers by the looks.

Whats Molan done Jayco? I see he got drafted but has he had an impact outside of that? Is Osborne part of that forward line? The Tigers will be big improvers by the looks.

Molan played for Spotswood in the WRFL, post his VFL days however has been playing in the Ammos for Willy CYMS for the last 3-4 years I think. It's a mid level division of the Ammos so I guess his getting on a bit now in age..Hope this helps!!

Molan played for Spotswood in the WRFL, post his VFL days however has been playing in the Ammos for Willy CYMS for the last 3-4 years I think. It's a mid level division of the Ammos so I guess his getting on a bit now in age..Hope this helps!!
Googled molan last night to see what he did last year he kicked 45 goals not sure how good the competition was read a few things on him has had a real torrid run with injuries over his career so might struggle to complete a full season

Googled molan last night to see what he did last year he kicked 45 goals not sure how good the competition was read a few things on him has had a real torrid run with injuries over his career so might struggle to complete a full season

He was a very good player for Spotswood and most times had the best backman watching him. But yes injuries and age forced him to move to a neighboring club which played in the Ammos. He did help them win a GF and promotion from memory. Still would have some tricks and his a very loyal player in that he doesn't go jumping from 1 club to another. Hope he does well.

Rob Osborne is definitely not going to be at Rushy next year! That's straight from him too.....

Not a whisper, not a mate of a mate told me, not hearing this & that! I asked him straight to his face 2 weeks ago when we caught up & he said not a chance!!!!!

both Osbourne brothers are competitive beasts just like Dale i can't see Rob loving retirement wouldn't surprise me he ends up playing part time and then being micky mouse body wise come finals where ever he may end up if he does play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rob Osborne is definitely not going to be at Rushy next year! That's straight from him too.....

Not a whisper, not a mate of a mate told me, not hearing this & that! I asked him straight to his face 2 weeks ago when we caught up & he said not a chance!!!!!
When you were trying to recruit him?

Rushworth Stanhope and Tally have been busy what about Murchison? Landed any decent players?

Still trying hard for Harley Taylor Lloyd from what I'm hearing.... Offered him close to double what Nagambie have offered him! But yes he is named as Nag's 3rd coach again this year so it will be interesting to see if they can convince him to switch.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back