Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

A few that left in last two years and Trig and Ty’s will bring a few. Retention will be a factor too.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will Tys pull on the boots?

There’s a lot to like about Tally. They have steadily built up after the exodus through COVID. Their 3rds are back on the park and lots of work has been done at the junior level.

Plenty of growth to the north of Shepparton to build relationships with.

It sure is.
Awesome.
I have a couple of jumpers I wore in the 80s and 90s but strangely enough they have shrunk.
Need to buy a scarf or something on the day if they are available?

Looked like an amazing finish up at Redleg Park. Wombats appeared to have control most of the day but credit to a tenacious Shepp East outfit.

Looked like an amazing finish up at Redleg Park. Wombats appeared to have control most of the day but credit to a tenacious Shepp East outfit.
Yeh what a comeback I think at one stage 33 points up the wombats and were clearly the better side for the most part of the game and looked like they were going to be murchs opponents next week But Mclusky had different ideas and just turned the game on its head in that last quarter Should be a great granny next week can’t wait !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto Ladies and Gents, huge grand final coming up who wins and why?
Think Murch. They've been the stronger team all year, I know SE pushed them earlier in the year and snatched a draw but you can catch a dominant team off guard in the middle of the season. I don't think they'll be as fortunate on Saturday. Murch/Tool by 35pts for me .

Righto Ladies and Gents, huge grand final coming up who wins and why?
Its Murch's for the taking. Been the benchmark all year but Shepp East is coming in red hot form by knocking off the likes of a Quality Nagambie and Lanky teams, will be a very close grand final but I think the cup goes to Hopper land for the first time since 2013. Murch by 15 points.

Gonna be a cracker Saturday I think it’s gonna be a bloody close one as both teams play a similar style but after watching shep east last weekend there ball movement especially in the 2nd half was very good. Also watched Murch in the first final against lancy was a bit hard to gauge with how poor the conditions were wind wise. Not to sure who lines up on James Lloyd but if they keep him under 3 goals I think shep win. Shepp need to have at least one of there forwards play a defensive role on one of the twins to minimise there influence as they were unreal in first final. Also for shepp to win Sutherland will have to kick at least 3+ watched him last week he goes well but needs to show a bit more effort for me.

Gonna be a great midfield battle but if mclusky plays the game he did last weekend I don’t think Murch can stop him bloody handy player. Gonna be a ripper lads shepp east by 15 points for me 👍

Gonna be a cracker Saturday I think it’s gonna be a bloody close one as both teams play a similar style but after watching shep east last weekend there ball movement especially in the 2nd half was very good. Also watched Murch in the first final against lancy was a bit hard to gauge with how poor the conditions were wind wise. Not to sure who lines up on James Lloyd but if they keep him under 3 goals I think shep win. Shepp need to have at least one of there forwards play a defensive role on one of the twins to minimise there influence as they were unreal in first final. Also for shepp to win Sutherland will have to kick at least 3+ watched him last week he goes well but needs to show a bit more effort for me.

Gonna be a great midfield battle but if mclusky plays the game he did last weekend I don’t think Murch can stop him bloody handy player. Gonna be a ripper lads shepp east by 15 points for me 👍
Good insight into the game footylover and agree with your prediction, the only thing I’ll question is mcklusky being a handy player IMO he’s an A plus at kdl level, any way good luck to both teams for me murch by 25 points

Going to be interesting to see what Murch go with this week tho, do they drop local fella Kerrins again. Is that fella that got concussed against lancy gonna be available for selection as it’s only been 2 weeks since it happened!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My mail is Kerrins will 100% be playing!

Also the player that "didn't" get concussed against Lancy 2 weeks ago, the same player that copped a big bumped & hurt his neck will also 100% play! Otherwise if he did get concussed then maybe it should have be a reportable offence considering it was a high bump? 🤔🤷🏽‍♂️

Anyway good luck to all football & netball sides playing on Saturday! 👍🏾

Last edited:
About to start my 20 hour jaunt home to see my Hoppers in the big dance!

I’ll see a few of you on Saturday no doubt. Then back on the plane Sunday morning at 10am! 🦗

Local footy is the best and moving away from it has only confirmed that for me. 💚💛💚

My Kats weren’t able to get the job done last week. Fingers crossed for MTFNC.

About to start my 20 hour jaunt home to see my Hoppers in the big dance!

I’ll see a few of you on Saturday no doubt. Then back on the plane Sunday morning at 10am! 🦗

Local footy is the best and moving away from it has only confirmed that for me. 💚💛💚

My Kats weren’t able to get the job done last week. Fingers crossed for MTFNC.
Save travels mate, see you Saturday! 💪🏾👍🏾

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back