Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

dunno but he honestly could kick anything...Jet you will know this but the KDFL has not seen anything like him if he is fair dinkum since Aaron James
In a talent sense no way. James was just plain and simply to big, Mellington is a powerful, freakish talent. If he doesn’t get suspended, in a shortened season could go close to the record.

In a talent sense no way. James was just plain and simply to big, Mellington is a powerful, freakish talent. If he doesn’t get suspended, in a shortened season could go close to the record.

Also with 8 games on the smaller VT ground, centre clearances will be vital for opposition teams.
Otherwise it’s one kick out of the middle and it will be in Mellington’s hands.
We face them in the final round at VT!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

I see Avenal have aquired the services of Daniel Clark. The journeyman last played at waaia in 2019 where the ass coach finished high in their b and f at 39 the ball magnet will be a great get for the swans he will fit nicely across back in a really good swans side

I see Avenal have aquired the services of Daniel Clark. The journeyman last played at waaia in 2019 where the ass coach finished high in their b and f at 39 the ball magnet will be a great get for the swans he will fit nicely across back in a really good swans side
Avenel should go pretty well. I heard Undera went down to Katandra by around the 50 point mark on the weekend.

I take it lambert isn’t playing at Avenel then 🤔

I take it lambert isn’t playing at Avenel then 🤔
Any truth to the rumour ardmona pulled out of a practice match last week. Lack of numbers was mentioned. Don't know that Crawford has been to a training session yet. Everything very secretive at Carl land.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any truth to the rumour ardmona pulled out of a practice match last week. Lack of numbers was mentioned. Don't know that Crawford has been to a training session yet. Everything very secretive at Carl land.
Yes heard the same guido 3 weeks out before they take on VT and still no answers on the Crawford situation keego reckons he’s on board but nothing has been put out there to verify that???

I hope the league is in constant talks with them, the last thing the rest of the clubs want is to go there for one game of footy and two of netball, it’s a complete waist of time and money especially if they are of the standard that they have been over the last few years.

Will be a saw mover today 😂

Shepp East had a 4 or so goal win over Gig yesterday plenty to build on with there group. Not sure how many were missing from Gig, east probably had 5 starting 18 missing from what I could gather.
Just a couple of questions snake are Shepp east better than 2019 I’m assuming they are can they play finals and what about yourself are you playing a role with the club this year

Just a couple of questions snake are Shepp east better than 2019 I’m assuming they are can they play finals and what about yourself are you playing a role with the club this year

yep will be a much better side with the boys they have picked up over the last 2 pre seasons.
hand full of kids have also kept growing as players which is also exciting.

For me will help out with the Auskick both my boys will have a run there and ran a bit of water yesterday at this stage that’s it.

Interesting that Keego wanted to have a bet that they would make the line and wanted to know what I would put up.

An hour later his post has disappeared.

I was happy to put up a six pack of his favourite beer.

And I want it known. I like many others don’t like seeing clubs fold but I’m also a realist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back