Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Tips btw are opinions, everyone here has them and they can go one way or another. To be a smartass and say " Oh you see, you got that wrong" is so very grade 5... ..which pretty much sums you up !!!. Ive changed my tact re: my vocal output when i go to the Avene lv Dookie game......this flog Callum Thompson is going to hear my voice everytime he squibs it....and if ur there....and your brave enough, bring your smartass around to where i am and ill happily put u IN YOUR PLACE TOO !!!!!!.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hey old mate don’t let it get to you Since your return to BF you have kept both the GV and KDL threads moving along nicely with some very good posts so don’t let these keyboard hiders worry you
PS who’s your 2 grand finalist at this stage ?? Avenal and Nagambie for me

Hey old mate don’t let it get to you Since your return to BF you have kept both the GV and KDL threads moving along nicely with some very good posts so don’t let these keyboard hiders worry you
PS who’s your 2 grand finalist at this stage ?? Avenal and Nagambie for me
At the risk of having my tip scrutinized by certain absolute flogs on here. ...i agree, Avenel -Nagambie play off.

Just about had a gutful of KDFL fan !!!....mate, ur an absolute pi55ant and if you keep trying to needle me about every opinion i have on here im gunna put my foot on your throat and rid the planet of your pathetic existence !!!!.

😂😂
You have issues mate. Have fun abusing people from your car won’t hear anything else from me it’s not funny anymore the way you carry on!
Just remember for future if you can’t handle it then don’t dish it out!

😂😂
You have issues mate. Have fun abusing people from your car won’t hear anything else from me it’s not funny anymore the way you carry on!
Just remember for future if you can’t handle it then don’t dish it out!
Give it a rest mate. Either add something to the overall discussion on footy or find another hobby.

Cal Thompson might be great kid. You might be Cal Thompson ... but honestly, I don't really care about Cal Thompson until he/you start start(s) being named in the best players for Dookie.

Give it a rest mate. Either add something to the overall discussion on footy or find another hobby.

Cal Thompson might be great kid. You might be Cal Thompson ... but honestly, I don't really care about Cal Thompson until he/you start start(s) being named in the best players for Dookie.

As I’ve said before on this chat it was a joke if Lion actually has a go at Cal then I will be talking to him that day because he is a good bloke and isn’t doing it

As I’ve said before on this chat it was a joke if Lion actually has a go at Cal then I will be talking to him that day because he is a good bloke and isn’t doing it
Like I said, talk about footy topics. If you read the GVFL forum you will see Lion has observations and opinions about players and teams in that forum and the KDFL for over 20 years. It invites conversation, which is why we are on these threads.

Like I said, talk about footy topics. If you read the GVFL forum you will see Lion has observations and opinions about players and teams in that forum and the KDFL for over 20 years. It invites conversation, which is why we are on these threads.

I’m getting off the threads now fellas and apologies to lion for stirring the pot enjoy the rest of the year boys

Got me stuffed why anyone is supporting Ardmona win,
I used to idolise Crawford but what he did to longwood is an absolute joke. There is no way that side is 120 points better. Getting high end players just to get a win over a club who has worked tirelessly to keep a float.
good luck with your handouts and hope the doors shut sooner rather than later.

Got me stuffed why anyone is supporting Ardmona win,
I used to idolise Crawford but what he did to longwood is an absolute joke. There is no way that side is 120 points better. Getting high end players just to get a win over a club who has worked tirelessly to keep a float.
good luck with your handouts and hope the doors shut sooner rather than later.
Seems like an uneducated post to me they put a team out that still had 8 points to spare and the star of the Win was Beau Jackson with 6 goals who has been playing all Season and was recruited from Rumbalara Reserves!

Seems like an uneducated post to me they put a team out that still had 8 points to spare and the star of the Win was Beau Jackson with 6 goals who has been playing all Season and was recruited from Rumbalara Reserves!
Spare me so the likes of scanlon franchina and hooker had no impact on the blow out ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You

Read the post however you please to fit your narrative, from my experience those who work for success enjoy it far more than those given it
The sooner longwood shut the doors the better they aren’t in a position to keep going on like this footy clubs rely on kids coming through and a few recruits along the way unfortunately they don’t have the power to recruit or financials so why keep flogging a dead horse. As for Ardmona Crawford won’t hang around I can’t see them going far past this year.

The sooner longwood shut the doors the better they aren’t in a position to keep going on like this footy clubs rely on kids coming through and a few recruits along the way unfortunately they don’t have the power to recruit or financials so why keep flogging a dead horse. As for Ardmona Crawford won’t hang around I can’t see them going far past this year.
I pretty much agree, just think it would be better if there are 2 divisions next year so the bottom 8 sides play each other twice and the 2 grand finalists get promoted and the bottom 2 teams from the top division drop down. Better off having having more competition than some of the crazy blowouts going on which will kill clubs off in time

I pretty much agree, just think it would be better if there are 2 divisions next year so the bottom 8 sides play each other twice and the 2 grand finalists get promoted and the bottom 2 teams from the top division drop down. Better off having having more competition than some of the crazy blowouts going on which will kill clubs off in time
The idea has merit Kyabram League Premier & Div 1. Higher Cap for Premier. Clubs playing more competitive games regularly, playing finals more often and another Premiership winner each year. The danger of being Relegated keeps interested in the bottom part of Premier until Seasons end. I wonder how long it's been since a bottom 4 team in the KDFL has beaten a top 4 Team after a few Rounds in when the ladder has taken shape. Be a long time I reckon.

Far from a longwood supporter and agree that they are a long way off the mark as far as competitiveness goes.
But my point was more about how I found Crawford’s tactics not in the name of good sportsmanship,
Maybe I’m alone in this opinion but I believe I raise a fair point

You

Read the post however you please to fit your narrative, from my experience those who work for success enjoy it far more than those given it
I think Bendigo Bomber has given you a touch of reality in his post. If Longwood are getting completely smacked by the Ardmona side that went out on Saturday ( 12 or so would be regular Reserves players at any finals Club) then it's time to take stock. Can we get the money together to go and hunt a well paid playing Coach who is likely to have some contacts to bring a layer of quality or do we start to Investigate merger options?

I think Bendigo Bomber has given you a touch of reality in his post. If Longwood are getting completely smacked by the Ardmona side that went out on Saturday ( 12 or so would be regular Reserves players at any finals Club) then it's time to take stock. Can we get the money together to go and hunt a well paid playing Coach who is likely to have some contacts to bring a layer of quality or do we start to Investigate merger options?
As for your first paragraph, You’re either a new ardi supporter or are still sobering up from your first win in quite a few years but let’s not get to ahead of yourself
As for your first paragraph, You’re either a new ardi supporter or are still sobering up from your first win in quite a few years so let’s not get to ahead of yourself and throw the word ‘completely smacked’ around.

Merging will be the only option for these 2 clubs

As for your first paragraph, You’re either a new ardi supporter or are still sobering up from your first win in quite a few years but let’s not get to ahead of yourself

As for your first paragraph, You’re either a new ardi supporter or are still sobering up from your first win in quite a few years so let’s not get to ahead of yourself and throw the word ‘completely smacked’ around.

126 points not a smacking for you?

Let’s be honest I’m happy to see a merger but what club would except Ardmona.
And I’m not sure there would be 1 player at longwood that could get a game in a top 4 side so that probably wouldn’t work either.
And not many clubs would except another side merging so makes it tough.
Maybe split the league but still can’t see any improvement I guess you have to trial to decide the future.

It’s a bit rough having a go at these clubs. They are both having a crack at fielding as many teams as possible.

While their community cares and committees have a plan forward, I think they should be supported in their endeavours.

I can’t see a merger working for either club or their neighbours.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back