Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Seymour. Hey Bomber did you play in any of the three premierships? I watched the 4th GF when Rochy beat Seymour by a couple of points in 2008. Such a close game.
Yeah played in the first granny when we saluted against euroa in 05 one of the best wins ever. Was injured the next year only played the first 5 games. That was the year scanlon turned up

Yeah played in the first granny when we saluted against euroa in 05 one of the best wins ever. Was injured the next year only played the first 5 games. That was the year scanlon turned up
It certainly was a great win bomber I’ll never forget that hanger from saad what a great grab the grandstand just lifted 🥱mate where did you play in between Seymour and Nagambie??

It certainly was a great win bomber I’ll never forget that hanger from saad what a great grab the grandstand just lifted 🥱mate where did you play in between Seymour and Nagambie??

It's probably quicker & easier for him to tell you where he didn't play in between those year's swoop? That's what I do when people ask me about "all my clubs"!! 😎😜🤣🤣🤣

It’s a bit hard to explain the amount of clubs i played at in between there’s a fair few haha I did cruise around for a fair bit

A bloody good side were the Lions throughout that four year period Bomber. Saad was outrageous with some of the things he could do on the field. Seymour were strong across all lines.

It’s a bit hard to explain the amount of clubs i played at in between there’s a fair few haha I did cruise around for a fair bit

Don't worry Big Red, atleast we'll have plenty of stories to tell when we eventually retire! 👴🏽🤣

You having a run for the Tig's or staying at Laker Town? Nearly due for a catch-up eitherway..... 🍻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed Ardmona still advertising yesterday for a Senior and Reserves coach , its the 4th of March less then a month until the first game.
Ardmona have just made a Facebook post and announced that they will go into recess for 2022 .. although we all saw it coming it’s sad to hear

Ardmona have just made a Facebook post and announced that they will go into recess for 2022 .. although we all saw it coming it’s sad to hear
Wouldn’t be to many surprised by that announcement it’s sad for the club. To come back in 2023 will take a lot of hard work who’s going to do it .So now what happens with the draw ??

Wouldn’t be to many surprised by that announcement it’s sad for the club. To come back in 2023 will take a lot of hard work who’s going to do it .So now what happens with the draw ??

Disappointing for sure, speaking to rob Britten,they were only getting 3 to 4 players at training…was inevitable…had good committee support….

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

With Ardy done what’s everyone’s thoughts on a fixture change or leaving ardy as a bye? Bloody late to change the fixture with functions etc being booked already.
We had Ardy twice. We want to play more than 14 games!
We have rushy then ardy then Easter.
Tally had a bye, ardy then Easter.
So leaving it as a bye create a lot of stop stop for some teams.

I’m told 2 versions of a fixture will be released tomorrow, one with the bye team going into ardy’s spot. Another with a whole re jig! To be voted on Wednesday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back