Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes in a job like the radio you don’t have the time or ability to investigate and you just talk about what presents to you at that moment.
Especially once our boundary man goes offline.
Truck was 150/200mt away and JW made the observation actually wrote on my running sheet CRUTCHES?? I couldn’t see who it was with binoculars and he went with “someone from Avenel was leaving the rooms on crutches”

I will pass on your feedback about investigating more on what we see love feedback positive or negative.
All good browny , wasn't trying to be too negative towards you guys , u get urselves around to bring footy to masses and that's a huge positive 👍🤘

Sometimes in a job like the radio you don’t have the time or ability to investigate and you just talk about what presents to you at that moment.
Especially once our boundary man goes offline.
Truck was 150/200mt away and JW made the observation actually wrote on my running sheet CRUTCHES?? I couldn’t see who it was with binoculars and he went with “someone from Avenel was leaving the rooms on crutches”

I will pass on your feedback about investigating more on what we see love feedback positive or negative.
What’s the go this week browney are both games being called on radio keep up the good work mate

What’s the go this week browney are both games being called on radio keep up the good work mate
Yep every KDL final will be on air and pretty sure the 3 Football Grand finals will be broadcast as well which will be a massive day for us in the commentary box.
Unfortunately I have my young blokes last soccer game Saturday so I miss calling the game but hopefully be there as a spectator after quarter time.

Earlier in the season Avenel and Shepp East could have been a Grand Final preview now one of them won’t make a Prelim.
Would think Shepp East have really hit form at the right time of the year and might knock Avenel off.
Lanky should be too good for Nagambie as they seem more consistent throughout the year and trustworthy

Anyone from lanky have any info on the Red Card did the umpires offer 1/2 or straight to tribunal? Apparently the report and card system has changed 🤷‍♂️ I guess they will be looking for a similar reprimand like Semmel got a few weeks ago.

Anyone from lanky have any info on the Red Card did the umpires offer 1/2 or straight to tribunal? Apparently the report and card system has changed 🤷‍♂️ I guess they will be looking for a similar reprimand like Semmel got a few weeks ago.
Straight to tribunal browny. This Wednesday night… headbutting.
No footage.

Earlier in the season Avenel and Shepp East could have been a Grand Final preview now one of them won’t make a Prelim.
Would think Shepp East have really hit form at the right time of the year and might knock Avenel off.
Lanky should be too good for Nagambie as they seem more consistent throughout the year and trustworthy
Really hoping Avenel can salute, very much a toss of the coin. I'm reluctant to go against the Lakers out of fear of Monday morning fence sitting pariahs !!! 🤣🤣. Nah but seriously, they're playing with so much confidence they'll be very hard to dispose of....Nagambie to win.

Anyone from lanky have any info on the Red Card did the umpires offer 1/2 or straight to tribunal? Apparently the report and card system has changed 🤷‍♂️ I guess they will be looking for a similar reprimand like Semmel got a few weeks ago

if Mills gets rubbed out it would be a Massive Blow to Lancasters Finals chances Going Forward.

if Mills gets rubbed out it would be a Massive Blow to Lancasters Finals chances Going Forward.
Would be a big blow but after half time lanky were a lot more unpredictable going forward and still managed 8/10 scoring shots without him and a man down for 20minutes.
100% if I was coaching I would want him in my side but it did open up other options and forced Murch to defend there direct players not just the space in front of him.

Not much Talk on Murchison winning the Flag Whats everyones Thoughts?
Well current form against the other contenders phantom says that they've every chance. A win against a building Stanhope 3 weeks ago , another W against Shepp East 6 odd weeks ago and they came back hard at Avenel 5 weeks ago after the Swans dictated terms early. Pretty sure Avenel and SE had key personnel out of their best 22 on those occasions, not sure about Stanhope or if even Murch had soldiers down in any of those contests but it appears the recent result against Stanhope could be the formline to follow, I think they're the form team ATM.

Well current form against the other contenders phantom says that they've every chance. A win against a building Stanhope 3 weeks ago , another W against Shepp East 6 odd weeks ago and they came back hard at Avenel 5 weeks ago after the Swans dictated terms early. Pretty sure Avenel and SE had key personnel out of their best 22 on those occasions, not sure about Stanhope or if even Murch had soldiers down in any of those contests but it appears the recent result against Stanhope could be the formline to follow, I think they're the form team ATM.
yes totally agree lion.

There forward line is super strong and they are well coached so they will always have the opportunity to isolate who they feel is the weakest defender
I think that’s why Wellington got off the chain last week.
There starting forward line is one of the best in the comp with.
Lloyds x 2
Coad Wellington
Casho Milne

At times Sunday lanky we’re able to score easy and fast so that would be a concern but again as mentioned earlier there well coached so those spot fires were put out with a few moves it’s just if you can allow that momentum against East/Avenel in a pre lim without it costing you the game.

I think 4 sides can win it and 3 are on 1 side of the draw, just my opinion but could be wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And hey , being an unashamed Avenel supporter, maybe a replay of the 1982 decider Murch v Avenel !!!! 😉👍
Cmon Lion, time for some homework before posting😉. It’s not possible mate, they are on a collision course in a Prelim, only one can make it from there.

I didn’t see it at the time, but after the game between vt and nagaz Mellington made contact with a spectator they were saying..
There was an Incident after the game had finished where the Spectators should be banned from attending KDL games due to their Behavior which Mellington went to React to but was pulled away by Team mates

Didn't jamesy throw chairs after the tribunal with this as well
Not forgetting back in 2004 or 5 when big PEZ lost it at a game at Avenel when the siren had sounded he physically fronted a couple of young swans spectators who were heckling him from behind the goals then in turn an investigation into the incident was conducted The tribunal was held at the Shepp RSL on a Sunday .Between the 2 clubs 22 witnesses were called the case went for a record 5 hours The verdict 6 weeks Perry then took it to an appeal in Melbourne and got most of his sentence cut

Not forgetting back in 2004 or 5 when big PEZ lost it at a game at Avenel when the siren had sounded he physically fronted a couple of young swans spectators who were heckling him from behind the goals then in turn an investigation into the incident was conducted The tribunal was held at the Shepp RSL on a Sunday .Between the 2 clubs 22 witnesses were called the case went for a record 5 hours The verdict 6 weeks Perry then took it to an appeal in Melbourne and got most of his sentence cut
Very tense aftermath in front of the rooms I can tell ya , Ardmona people pacing up and down with their eyes rolling around in their heads....bloody hell !!! 🥺😆

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back