Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Some news from the KD whisperer;

• Exodus of some "key" players from Shepp East. A certain ruckman and his number 1 roving buddy to Shepp Swans :eyes:
  • Murchison eyeing a gun Mid :gun:
  • Violet Town getting some quality back into there side :horseracing:
  • Nagambie losing there Ruck Jet ? (Shepp Swans) :think:

And it's only October :cool:

Last edited:

• Exodus of some "key" players from Shepp East. A certain ruckman and his number 1 roving buddy to Shepp Swans :eyes:

Doesn’t look like anyone will get near murch again. Too strong really they had a few injuries in that finals series and still managed to dominate with a half team of fit men well deserved. Brett “dogga” Foley should get a pat on the back he’s done a terrific job boys seem to love him down there.

Doesn’t look like anyone will get near murch again. Too strong really they had a few injuries in that finals series and still managed to dominate with a half team of fit men well deserved. Brett “dogga” Foley should get a pat on the back he’s done a terrific job boys seem to love him down there.
Very early predictions, we like it.

BUT, Interested to see how Tally, Shepp East, Avenel & Lanky continue to recruit before I make any type of prediction.

Always wondered how Brett Foley got the nick-name Dogga though ?

I'm hearing he signed at Congupna? 🤷🏽‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the potential to be one. They have a pretty good retention rate and have shown they can continue to recruit well. They have a good mixture of youth and experience.
All very true and highly possible. I have to admit I think Nagambie are building again, got within 5 points of the premier during the year, both teams had key players out on the day i believe so not a %100 accurate assessment can be made. Nagambie also have the ability to retain experienced local talent and have a very strong group of U 18 players coming off a premiership that would be keen to tackle senior footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back