Wednesday 4th May – Coolangatta Hotel, Gold Coast, – 18+
Friday 6th May – The Tivoli, Brisbane – 18+
Saturday 7th May – Metro Theatre, Sydney – Lic A/A
Sunday 8th May – Billboard, Melbourne – 18+
Tuesday 10th May – Fowlers, Adelaide – Lic A/A
Wednesday 11th May – Capitol, Perth – 18+
Tickets on sale Thursday 25th November

http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/news/local/26320/Kyuss-Lives-in-Australia

Holy shit. The absense of Josh is unfortunate...but wow. I never thought this would happen.

Re: Kyuss Lives!

Bit of interest on Bigfooty for it here.

Will be on holidays on 25th when the tickets go on sale, I have to be at this show so need to organise someone to buy for me.

No Homme is a shame. The fact Oliveri is playing means no Josh ever I guess.

Probally prefer Reeder to Oliveri in Kyuss but he is one of my all time favourite bassists so will be great to see him.

Will definently get along to the Cooly Hotel show. CBF looking for prices but it being at the Cooly Hotel and Tivoli up here they can't be charging all that much.

No Homme is a shame. The fact Oliveri is playing means no Josh ever I guess.

Probally prefer Reeder to Oliveri in Kyuss but he is one of my all time favourite bassists so will be great to see him.

Will definently get along to the Cooly Hotel show. CBF looking for prices but it being at the Cooly Hotel and Tivoli up here they can't be charging all that much.

I heard Reeder will be playing guitar along with Bruno Fevery, although it doesn't mention his name on the poster.

I heard Reeder will be playing guitar along with Bruno Fevery, although it doesn't mention his name on the poster.
Don't even joke about that shit! :eek:

Freaking awseome if true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fasterlouder.com said:
Kyuss Lives! features original Kyuss members singer John Garcia, bassist Nick Oliveri and drummer Brant Bjork and will be joined Bruno Fevery on guitar.

Thats what I was going off, presume it is correct. But yeh if Reeder is playing aswell :thumbsu:

Who do you think will do the better set, QOTSA at Soundwave in March or Kyuss (75%) in May?
Soundwave - bunch of kids and interested onlookers
Billboard Kyuss gig - hardcore fans in an enclosed space seeing a bunch of guys who they thought would never play again.

On crowd response/invovlement alone it is hard to go past 75% of Kyuss (80% if the Reeder rumour is true)

Soundwave - bunch of kids and interested onlookers
Billboard Kyuss gig - hardcore fans in an enclosed space seeing a bunch of guys who they thought would never play again.

On crowd response/invovlement alone it is hard to go past 75% of Kyuss (80% if the Reeder rumour is true)

Most definately. I'm happy to let Josh continue to ruin the massive reputation QOTSA once had. That Brodie Dalle really was a Yoko for that group.

Don't even joke about that shit! :eek:

Freaking awseome if true.

There was a little article in one of our local street mags that mentioned Reeder playing, so I guess there is a bit of credibility to it. We shall see, I'll be there with bells on regardless!

just scored 2 for Perth show, they still have some, if ya keen ya better get to it..

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyuss Lives! Aus tour 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back