Lachie Button

Remove this Banner Ad

button is a superstar will definitely get drafted. great skills and quality ruck work there wasnt a game where atleast 5 taps didnt hit a shc midfielder on the run and set up a goal.

Unless Button proves next season that he able to be athletic (ie, lose some weight, gain some running fitness), im not sure that he will get drafted...Anyone have his stats by the way??

Quality schoolboy footballer however

ahh... hrmmm.. not athletic?? maybe cos he's 6'7" and 90kg?? and as for aerobic fitness, he was consistantly top 10 out of 80 in preaseason.. so yeah i dnt know where ur coming from?? as for losing weight, aaron day was the same build last year. its just growing up fat.. he will be developed at the bays and will be the premier ruckmen next year for school and for u/19 maybe even play some reserves.... he ran rings around minson, who is supposed to be ok... graham is the only one to have beaten button in all aspects.. rc ruckmen beat him in the taps but hibernated after the ruck contest...

surely you can see where im coming from when i say hes no very athletic?

straylan said:
surely you can see where im coming from when i say hes no very athletic?

nope sorry... wish i could.. for 16 y old boy of 6'7" and over 90kg, i wouldnt expect him to be mobile yet... if he lumbars around next year then u win and i concede... ive seen two yr 11 talls (over 6'4") that are agile and they are both very skinny...bennett copping and jack juniper.. i cant think of one 16 y o heavy ruckman that is as mobile as button

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachie Button

Remove this Banner Ad

Back