Ladies and Gents, I Introduce to you the AFL's Most Underrated Coach of All Time!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
013834ao.jpg

Fair dinkum, how on earth does a club with the injury list that the Saints have had all season (including the pre-season) find themselves with a home prelim??

I still cannot fathom how people with half a brain do not take this guy seriously as a football coach.

I read recently on Saintsational that he is the most underrated coach in the history of the game, and I have to agree. Wholeheartedly.

What he has managed so far this year is nothing short of amazing.

He's one out of the box yet doesn't get the credit he deserves. Very odd.

St Kilda may well win the flag but it has nothing to do with Grant Thomas. It shows the draft works and he has good players underneath him that make him look good. He is still the worst coach in the job but along way. Well done to the saints tonight just too good.

Re: Ladies and Gents, I Introduce to you the AFL's Most Underrated Coach of All Time!

Lavender Bushranger said:
I never said he was the best.

But clearly the most underrated.

He certainly is not the most underrated. Clearly the msot overrated coach in the comp though. He is lucky he has good assistants around him that knows what goes on.

Re: Ladies and Gents, I Introduce to you the AFL's Most Underrated Coach of All Time!

MRobbo said:
St Kilda may well win the flag but it has nothing to do with Grant Thomas. It shows the draft works...blah blah blah .

Oh yes, no backline Montagna at pick 37, Gwilt at pick 62, two of the best players on the ground for the Saints. Dal Santo at 13, Harvey a zone selection in 1988.

Geez you are right :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

skipper kelly said:
Not underrated, not overrated.

Hes fortunate that the system has given him a good team.

no no no, credit where credit is due, if he hadnt realised the time to shaft timmy and then blighty was nigh, then he wouldnt have ended up with the biggest gift list in the history of AFL football ( thats VFL too, for all you 8 year Port fans)

Yze_Class said:
A Team with that list must have a pretty bad coach to have finished 4th.

Grant Thomas is the most overrated coach in the comp.
Much rather be in the dees place hey wonderful coach but crap team hows them jatz crackers today??

Q/How do you pick the dees worst player?

A/ look in the record he's got (c) next to his name hahaha how was oozay today

skipper kelly said:
Not underrated, not overrated.

Hes fortunate that the system has given him a good team.
Hold on Skip I thought you said that St. Kilda were a middle of the road side and now you are saying that they are good - which one is it :confused:

FuManchu said:
no no no, credit where credit is due, if he hadnt realised the time to shaft timmy and then blighty was nigh, then he wouldnt have ended up with the biggest gift list in the history of AFL football ( thats VFL too, for all you 8 year Port fans)

It does seem coincidental.

MRobbo said:
He certainly is not the most underrated. Clearly the msot overrated coach in the comp though. He is lucky he has good assistants around him that knows what goes on.

Yeah you aint a coach till you flood hey at least we know one thing tonight he is a better coach than kneel crack

Saintsfan said:
Yeah you aint a coach till you flood hey at least we know one thing tonight he is a better coach than kneel crack

You were not watching the same game I was there was no flooding the weather contribuated to tonight's low scores. St Kilda were the better side and as most people will say thatGrant Thomas has nothing to do with it, he is just pawn needing a lot of help.

MRobbo said:
You were not watching the same game I was there was no flooding the weather contribuated to tonight's low scores. St Kilda were the better side and as most people will say thatGrant Thomas has nothing to do with it, he is just pawn needing a lot of help.

Doesn't say much about kneel Craig does it?

wow Reiwoldt had three players on him in the square? thats not pushing players back ie flooding?

Craig should team up with gerard Neesham between the two of them theres lots of opportunity ot revolutionise water polo

Saintsfan said:
Much rather be in the dees place hey wonderful coach but crap team hows them jatz crackers today??

Q/How do you pick the dees worst player?

A/ look in the record he's got (c) next to his name hahaha how was oozay today
Who ever said he was a wonderful coach and are real captain was in the no.22 jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladies and Gents, I Introduce to you the AFL's Most Underrated Coach of All Time!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back