Lance Whitnall

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks almost a certainty to be delisted by Carlton, if it hasn't already happened.

Should we consider him with our Pick #1 in the PSD? He's 28.

Personally, I lean towards a player with lesser immediate impact who's five years younger, but we'd be negligent not to at least consider him.

(I really should have included a margin for all of the imminent fat gags)
Good call GOJJ. Lance has been a good player out of form his whole career. Maybe a change of club is just what he needs to reach his potential. ;)

Maybe you can entice players of the QUALITY of Richard Lounder, Anthony Banik, Paul Bulluss etc.. out of retirement and use your first draft pick in the PSD. :p

nah, we will use the carlton formula and get Prendergasts, Doerings and other assorted legends in the same mould , that just drip of flag winning potential. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:eek:Your not serious!!:eek:
Cant kick 40m
Not good enough for carlton, then not good enough for tigs
too busy fightin his brother for footy
slow, fat and a red head:D
more of a chance to get a gig playin for under 14's side.
SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!
Carlton beat yall diz yea so i dun get how he not bein gud enuff for dem mean he aint good enuf for yall holla?

hahahah The press conference finished and miller was asked have you ruled out lance whitnall
he pretty much said i havent even spoken to wallace and obviously that would be his choice but i havent ruled him out?

2 hours later
Richmond said it was unlikely to take a guy whitnalls age !

is this a joke?

relax man, we all understand his problems. But the one thing he has is "smarts". Like real smarts. If he is available at the Kent Kingsley end of the PSD, dont see any reason why we shouldnt give him a jumper. If we can get a Brennan at 24 and a Whitnall at 28 in one draft, to go with Macmahon and the emerging youngsters, we all of a sudden have depth in our KPP ranks, after one off season. You need to see the big picture and not just go gaga with knee jerk reactions.
Richo, Polak, Brennan, Whitnall, Sarge, Hughes. With 4 of that group able to play at both ends of the ground.
Do you understand what depth is now? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lance Whitnall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back