lance

Remove this Banner Ad

Franklin, 2 goals, 2 assists. Not up to his usual standard, i think he was playing with a dodgy thumb. And been limping onto the ground the last two games. Still did better than "King" Carey in his GFs.

I think the problem is, this guy had this awesome idea for a thread about Buddy being crap, but had run out of chances to use it. So he thought, "oh bugger it, I'll use it for the Grand Final anyway. The genius of the pun will override the fact that the entire premise is wrong and I'm an utter dickwit."

Franklin in the Grand Final:
- 2 goals, would have been three but for Willo marking his 2nd quarter snap;
- Made the contest that spilt the ball to Rioli, whose goal started the 5 minute burst that won the flag;
- Threw Scarlett aside to get the handball to Dew whose goal put the Hawks 5 goals ahead; and
- When Clinton Young (Norm Smith medallist to halftime) went off, played bursts on the wing and at halfback which launched several attacks. This is called sacrificing your game for the team. The team, by the way, won a premiership.

haha thats pretty funny actually and thats coming from a hawks supporter!

thats the difference with Franklin....if he gets 2 goals it's considered a shocker because he frequently gets 5+...while other forwards kick 2 and they have done their job (eg roughead)

Remove this Banner Ad

lance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back