Late change...

Remove this Banner Ad

I just spoke to him again just now, His words was." You dont have to believe me but you will see tonight". Harley and S Johnson out.

I am so @#$%^&* nervous now...

What team does your mate go for? Could he be just trying to get you nervous for the sake of it?

The late changes I believe will all be bull****!

Now on the Taylor issue, although I prefer to have him there, does everyone realise we didnt have a CHB all final series last year and we still went alright! And there has been some games where they havent played Taylor for that same reason. Having said all that, I also feel more comfortable with him there, especially if Geelong are lucky enough to win tonight!

Dude im a mad Cat fan, i hope its crap but his news is normally good..

The late withdrawals you stated have been all over the radio and news reports all last night and today because they didnt complete a full training session, which a lot of players dont at this stage of the year.

Is this all your mate is going off? something he heard on the news?

The late withdrawals you stated have been all over the radio and news reports all last night and today because they didnt complete a full training session, which a lot of players dont at this stage of the year.

Is this all your mate is going off? something he heard on the news?

Im not sure mate, you guys know what i know now, i hope he is wrong..
My daugther loves watching SJ and now she is upset that he may not play

All you have told us has been the rumours created on all media sources over the past 48 hours.

Im pretty sure we had all heard those rumours already but dismissed them as just that, rumours. I think your mate has prob just heard the same thing that has been on the news about them not finishing training and has read a bit too much into it. I hope thats the case anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's some of your other "news" from before Round 2.

i heard Ottens will come back in, will only play about 30per cent in the ruck and play the rest of the time up forward and resting on the pine. West will stay in the side and Gamble is out....

That was a prediction of Ottens to come back in, Gamble to be dropped and Tenace to stay. Don't think any of those happened.

http://forum.sportal.com.au/viewthread.aspx?t=33175

Is Cooney playing or not does anyone know?

Please dont tell me you believe McDougall will replace Cooney. Im pretty sure he has announced his retirement either earlier in the year or possibly even last year, you know that guy is taking the piss in that forum.

Dont believe everything you read or hear. Id be very surprised if SJ, Harley or Cooney didnt play, this is the end for one of these teams tonight, they have to play

We'll all know who's playing and who isnt by 7:00pm when team are finalised, so for the next hour and 35 minutes we should all have a few beers, relax and just wait until we hear the news that no amount of posting or rumour spreading can affect.

The Cats can cover any late withdrawal, surprisingly i think im the most relaxed before a game than i have been for a while. The Cats will do what they have to do, lets just enjoy it no matter who takes the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Late change...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back