Latest Rumor Jack Dyer Medal Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2003
Other Teams
Richmond
the winner of the 2003 Jack Dyer Medal will be presented by Kevin Bartlett on Friday, October 3:eek: at Melbourne Town Hall after his long absence from the club,

just you wait and see sssshhh ;)

Originally posted by mellowyellow
KB can do as he likes .I've gone past giving a damn.

I disagree! KB's absence is a negative that has been hanging around like a bad smell for too long. If KB comes and presents the medal then both parties can move along toward the future without having to endure the media storm EVERY time KB doesn't turn up to an official function.

I think it would show a great deal of character for KB to rock up to the B&F after the total farce of the last 10 years.

Can understand his hurt at the time, but there is a time to just GET OVER IT - and hopefully this is it.

Hope it's true - look forward to seeing the reception he gets - i'm sure it will be a good one.

Dont get me wrong CJH.

I've always admired and respected him as a player and club icon and for that, will look upon him with great fondness.

However his intransigence over this whole period has left me.....and probably many others feeling a little bitter at the stance that he has taken regardless of the circumstances.

I suppose if he and the club can finally sort out there differences ...well fine. And im sure the vast majority would luv for that to occur...... but for me it makes no difference either way.

As for the media.......well i'd wish they'd get over to but i cant see them doing that as it makes for good headlines and sells papers.

Originally posted by INSIDE INFORMER
the winner of the 2003 Jack Dyer Medal will be presented by Kevin Bartlett on Friday, October 3:eek: at Melbourne Town Hall after his long absence from the club,

just you wait and see sssshhh ;)

So go on Mr Inside Informer.....

Where'd you get this Goss? Because if you've made it up, we will remember your name and not believe a thing yuou say in the future.

Yea the INSIDE INFORMER is full of ##$$ he seems to know someones brothers sister cousin or he is a mate of someone who plays at every afl club beware and ignore.
The crap he is spinning on all the other boards is mind blowing!!!!!
any thread started by him dont add to it and hopefully he does what pettifer should do and !@#$ off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rex Hunt on Adelaide radio yesterday said he made up with KB at a 1969 premiership reunion during the week where they shook hands. Rex also said that KB was considering presenting the Jack Dyer Medal.

His on the right track.

Originally posted by kretchy
Rex Hunt on Adelaide radio yesterday said he made up with KB at a 1969 premiership reunion during the week where they shook hands. Rex also said that KB was considering presenting the Jack Dyer Medal.
I herd the same thing on radio maybe the inside informers onto something ??? who knows guess will wait and see on friday night :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Latest Rumor Jack Dyer Medal Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back