Latham is a Colliongwood Supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

BlueBoy83 said:
Man you're a complete ********wit!!!

Seriously how the hell could u let a bloke like latham run our country?!!!

How many interviews of him have you heard? Not many i presume!! Why because the labour party have gagged him!! Have you noticed after all the ******** that was said about him, namely by his ex wife ie being a drunk, wife beater, open relationship, bash up cabbie, bachelor party tape etc etc etc ... This has all come to fruition without him really being in the spotlight.

I dont have a problem with people (ie urself) disliking howard ... BUT ... what ppl like you don't think about is the consequences!!! Latham will destroy our country!! YOur a complete knob head if you think that latham will make you a proud australian ... GET A GRIP MATE!!!

Oh and as for running economy!!! Seeing as ive studied it i should let u know that keating did cause the recession in this country ... by continuing to missmanage the economy, run defecit after defecit, being crazy with the policies he was trying to pay for all the while pushing up our CAD and foreign debt committments ... all the while in a period where interest rates were upwards of 20% .... saying it was the recession we had to have what a joke ... this coming from the then treasurer at teh time none the less ... trust me mate ... no matter what you say LABOUR cannot manage our economy ... especially not the clowns they've got in lathams team this time around ... Its easy for him to promise the world, but mark my words he wont deliver!!!

So go ahead vote labour ... what do i care ... your prolly in a labour stronghold and you and your fellow howard haters can vote labour ... but mark my words, if and i mean if latham gets into office, you will regret it!!!!

GO JONNIE!!! :D :D

Calm down! We can hear you hyperventilating? Do you think you are the only person on this forum with an economics degree?

Latham has taken the high ground with his education policy announced yesterday. About time elite private schools were stripped of some of the largesse bestowed on them by Johnny and his mates!

What is the choice? Boring old fart stuck in a 1950's mentality or an energetic and intelligent leader with a more equitable philosophy of government.

Latham by a country mile!

saintsrule said:
Calm down! We can hear you hyperventilating? Do you think you are the only person on this forum with an economics degree?

Latham has taken the high ground with his education policy announced yesterday. About time elite private schools were stripped of some of the largesse bestowed on them by Johnny and his mates!

What is the choice? Boring old fart stuck in a 1950's mentality or an energetic and intelligent leader with a more equitable philosophy of government.

Latham by a country mile!

Latham intelliigent???? Are you for real???

BTW: where did u get ur economics degree? out of a pack of cereal?

If you had studied economics, you would know that the whole private education vs public education debate is ridiculous, its a bit like public vs private hospitals. Any person without private health insurance is a goose, the public health system doesn't work, howard knows this, which is why he advocates encouraging ppl to get pvt health insurance. Public schools are ********house, sorry, the best teachers teach in private schools ne way, i mean why wouldnt they? Handing more money to them isn't gonna make them any better!!! Howard has set up 150 something independant schools in past few years and latham is trying to get rid of them. Although selective high schools are very very good in the most part tho.

Its ppl like u i am ashamed of ... Someone who claims to be intelligent and still thinks mark latham would be a good prime minister!!! He is a complete moron!! The fact he has to repeat phrases, ie "ease the squeeze" prooves this ... I think you've been brainwashed son, seriously take a step back and look at the big picture ... LATHAM IS A TERRIBLE CANDIDATE!!!

END OF STORY ...

BlueBoy83 said:

If you had studied economics, you would know that the whole private education vs public education debate is ridiculous, its a bit like public vs private hospitals. Any person without private health insurance is a goose, the public health system doesn't work, howard knows this, which is why he advocates encouraging ppl to get pvt health insurance. Public schools are ********house, sorry, the best teachers teach in private schools ne way, i mean why wouldnt they? Although selective high schools are very very good in the most part.

Its ppl like u i am ashamed of ... Someone who claims to be intelligent and still thinks mark latham would be a good prime minister!!! He is a complete moron!!

END OF STORY ...

geez I'm shocked by the spooky combination of your politics and your football team.

Latham grew up in a disadvantaged area gained entry to a selective high school in Sydney and won a scholarship to Sydney University. Yes he is very intelligent. You my friend are so far off the mark, it is laughable. Your view is so clouded by your obvious political bias that it borders on raving lunacy.

As for your so called 'best teachers' you haven't a clue. Many of the best teachers in the country are teaching in government schools, in disadvantaged areas with barely adequate resources. They teach all comers without exclusion, rich, poor, those who are disabled, serious behavioural problems, emotionally disturbed, sometimes abusive and violent and many who openly defy authority. These teachers face far greater challenges than their cossetted bretheren in private schools.

BTW, as you demonstrate, a uni degree is no insurance against blatant ignorance and hypocrisy!

BlueBoy83 said:

If you had studied economics, you would know that the whole private education vs public education debate is ridiculous, its a bit like public vs private hospitals. Any person without private health insurance is a goose, the public health system doesn't work, howard knows this, which is why he advocates encouraging ppl to get pvt health insurance. Public schools are ********house, sorry, the best teachers teach in private schools ne way, i mean why wouldnt they? Handing more money to them isn't gonna make them any better!!! Howard has set up 150 something independant schools in past few years and latham is trying to get rid of them. Although selective high schools are very very good in the most part tho.

Its ppl like u i am ashamed of ... Someone who claims to be intelligent and still thinks mark latham would be a good prime minister!!! He is a complete moron!! The fact he has to repeat phrases, ie "ease the squeeze" prooves this ... I think you've been brainwashed son, seriously take a step back and look at the big picture ... LATHAM IS A TERRIBLE CANDIDATE!!!

END OF STORY ...
right-wing elitist rubbish!

BlueBoy83 said:

END OF STORY ...

Here Here, well put

Also, back on the topic. Just saw Mark Latham on Chan10 news wearing a Port Scarf, just another reason not to like him

BlueBoy83 said:
If you mean are we smart enough to understand that everytime labour get into power they royally ******** up our economy ... then YES!!!

PS: Latham would be the WORST PM in history of history if he gets elected!!!
aren't you forgetting John Howard? i thought he was the worst PM?

Latham doesn't know shyt about AFL, he knows as much as Sandra "what happened to the Sydney Swans" Sully. Does the PM go for Sydney btw?

johnnyhoward said:
aren't you forgetting John Howard? i thought he was the worst PM?

Latham doesn't know shyt about AFL, he knows as much as Sandra "what happened to the Sydney Swans" Sully. Does the PM go for Sydney btw?

I think howards been fantastic!!

I mean in his 8 year term he's had 2 major incidents which ppl criticise him for:
1. tampa - which they were doing, ie throwing kids overboard, maybe not on that boat. but we had to be tough on border protection, labour werent ( :eek: - suprisingly).
2. war in iraq - seriously, we have 1500 troops over their, we have the best SAS unit in teh world no suprises they were to be used ... we have had no deaths touch wood ... america has over 100,000 troops ... howard put us over there as a show of support, he's not gonna come out and say its a token effort.

his good points overwelmingly outweigh his bad ... pretty much everything streams from teh economy ... jobs, pay, taxes, interest rates, price of goods etc etc etc ... as the slogan says, trust learner latham with teh economy at your perill ... howard has been a fantastic leader ... ppl will notice this if latham (god forbid) gets elected!!

HOWARD WORST PM I THINK NOT

Without latham being elected i can run off issues that display his true character:
1. drunk and bashed up cabbie
2. wife beater
3. open marriage
4. agnostic
5. arrogant prick
6. abusive
7. bachelor party tape
8. the list could go on and on and on and on and on ... but u get the jist.

btw: think howard supports teh swans, but his true passion is for rugby and cricket ... he doesn't pretend like latham/carr to know anything about a game he has no idea about!!!

Latham does follow a bit of football (Collingwood); as well as rugby league (St. George) & cricket. I remember Latham having a segment a few months back on 110%; he seemed to know a fair bit of AFL knowledge when he was talking to Spider.
Howard has no interest in footy at all; he's all rugby league, cricket, & the occasional rugby union.

BlueBoy83 said:
btw: think howard supports teh swans, but his true passion is for rugby and cricket ... he doesn't pretend like latham/carr to know anything about a game he has no idea about!!!

I have never seen Little Johnny wear any Sydney merchandise before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueBoy83 said:

I mean in his 8 year term he's had 2 major incidents which ppl criticise him for:
1. tampa - which they were doing, ie throwing kids overboard, maybe not on that boat. but we had to be tough on border protection, labour werent ( :eek: - suprisingly).
2. war in iraq - seriously, we have 1500 troops over their, we have the best SAS unit in teh world no suprises they were to be used ... we have had no deaths touch wood ... america has over 100,000 troops ... howard put us over there as a show of support, he's not gonna come out and say its a token effort.

his good points overwelmingly outweigh his bad ... pretty much everything streams from teh economy ... jobs, pay, taxes, interest rates, price of goods etc etc etc ... as the slogan says, trust learner latham with teh economy at your perill ... howard has been a fantastic leader ... ppl will notice this if latham (god forbid) gets elected!!

Without latham being elected i can run off issues that display his true character:
2. wife beater
3. open marriage
4. agnostic
5. arrogant prick
6. abusive
7. bachelor party tape

Yeh yeh but Howard's a dishonest liar which goes to the heart of personal integrity - why would anyone vote for a serial liar is beyond me. As for Howard having economic credentials well he is just the beneficiary of all the hard economic reforms conducted by the Hawke/Keating Governments. BlueBoy, you say you understand economics (no evidence is provided though) but you demonstrate a poor understanding of history. Remember when Jonnie Howard was Treasurer in the Fraser Leberal Govt? Interest rates hit over 20% in 1982 which resulted in double digit unemployment and inflation rates - he made a real meal of it! There is an old saying that only the rich or the ignorant vote Liberal, which is you?

who they support shouldn't impact on your vote. i love it when people bitch about howard, they talk as if the job is easy, the fact is that it's impossible to please everyone. when you think about our country you realise how lucky we are in comparison to other countries and regardless of who's in charge our country and it's people are far better off than 80% of the rest of the world.

BlueBoy83 said:

2. wife beater
3. open marriage
4. agnostic
5. arrogant prick
6. abusive
7. bachelor party tape

Another good post BlueBoy, Id hate to think of an Australia with Mark Latham at the helm

Grave Danger said:
Given that about 3/4 of SAliens follow the Cows and therefore hate Port Adelaide, I'd say Latham's decision to move today's photo oportunity to Footy Park (instead of holding at a school as first intended) and donning a Port scarf will write off Labor's chances in SA :rolleyes:
We can but hope

BlueBoy83 said:
Man you're a complete ********wit!!!

Seriously how the hell could u let a bloke like latham run our country?!!!

How many interviews of him have you heard? Not many i presume!! Why because the labour party have gagged him!! Have you noticed after all the ******** that was said about him, namely by his ex wife ie being a drunk, wife beater, open relationship, bash up cabbie, bachelor party tape etc etc etc ... This has all come to fruition without him really being in the spotlight.

I dont have a problem with people (ie urself) disliking howard ... BUT ... what ppl like you don't think about is the consequences!!! Latham will destroy our country!! YOur a complete knob head if you think that latham will make you a proud australian ... GET A GRIP MATE!!!

Oh and as for running economy!!! Seeing as ive studied it i should let u know that keating did cause the recession in this country ... by continuing to missmanage the economy, run defecit after defecit, being crazy with the policies he was trying to pay for all the while pushing up our CAD and foreign debt committments ... all the while in a period where interest rates were upwards of 20% .... saying it was the recession we had to have what a joke ... this coming from the then treasurer at teh time none the less ... trust me mate ... no matter what you say LABOUR cannot manage our economy ... especially not the clowns they've got in lathams team this time around ... Its easy for him to promise the world, but mark my words he wont deliver!!!

So go ahead vote labour ... what do i care ... your prolly in a labour stronghold and you and your fellow howard haters can vote labour ... but mark my words, if and i mean if latham gets into office, you will regret it!!!!

GO JONNIE!!! :D :D

Gee, an ignorant, abusive tosser, who thinks he knows it all and hates everyone else. Just the sort of person that is destroying this country. I needn't feel guilty abusing you then. Thankfully plenty of other people have jumped in to point out your failings so I need not bother. Almost every point you make is rubbish.

If you seriously think Latham is not a reasonably intelligent man (at least by the low standards normally used to judge politicians and people running big companies etc) then anything else you say isn't worth reading. I will say this for Howard, he does love his sport. He is such a wannabe - certainly the most uncoordinated awkward PM I've seen. Very cringy stuff seeing him drool over sporting celebs. When Latham was having a kick, did his foot hit the ball? It would be more than Howard could do. If you think Howard's failings in "leading" this country are limited to 2 things, you obviously haven't been following anything much for a few years. Do you discount all the liberals (both leaders and voters) who now say that Howard has been terrible? Anyway, I suspect Howard has sufficiently targetted marginals etc and will once again scrape in. Hopefully one day you'll fall on hard times and realise too late where your beloved leader has lead us.

BlueBoy83 said:
2. wife beater
3. open marriage
4. agnostic
5. arrogant prick
6. abusive
7. bachelor party tape

One wonders if you've actually ever THOUGHT about anything in your life? I assume mummy and daddy are blue-blood libs too. Some Australians will vote Liberal and I would try to argue against that, with reason and logic - obviously they have their reasons. But people like yourself who just regurgitate the party line - you weaken democracy.

So, let's look at your list. Tell me the facts around 1 and 2. As for 3 and 4, I assume you are some kind of evangelical Christian. That would explain an awful lot, and perhaps my abuse would turn to pity. Point 5 and 6 - obviously you don't like yourself either. Point 7 - what was on the tape that upsets you? Point 8 - yes, I get the jist.

Goat said:
One wonders if you've actually ever THOUGHT about anything in your life?
Have to pose this to you as well considering you are a Labor zealot.....and its common knowledge Labor voters besides being sheep, have not the capacity for thought beyond their own sorry little worlds
assume mummy and daddy are blue-blood libs
And I bet your Daddy is a red rag, militant Unionist dyckbrain? Or a dole bludging good for nothing pan handler?
Some Australians will vote Liberal and I would try to argue against that, with reason and logic
Arguing against it defies reason and logic..... want to pay 18% interest on a mortgage and be overrun by Indonesian forces???-No thanks kiddo. Strange logic.

Go push your socialist, communist, milksop propaganda elsewhere.. preferably in the traffic, you left wing needledick.

Goat said:
Some Australians will vote Liberal and I would try to argue against that, with reason and logic - obviously they have their reasons.

Maybe got something to do with being $1600 per year WORSE OFF under the Labor tax policy and having to spend $000's more to send children to a decent school so that they have as many opportunities as I had.

Go Johnnie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Latham is a Colliongwood Supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back