Bikes Lawrence v Lawrence v Deegan v Herlings v Sexton

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
We're looking at the 5 fastest riders on the planet.

Right now I'm looking at Gypsy tales pod, with Carson Brown.

Interesting thing is we're looking at a worldwide battle of these 5, right now they're reminiscing about the Bubba v Chad v RC days, I think we're looking at the same right now.

Admittedly Hunter is not quite up to the other 4 (Danger boy yet to be proven), none the less he's still in contention for the title, in his rookie 450 season.

Yeah you could argue Vialle, but I don't think he's Dangers level or the others.

Thoughts?

Interesting thing is we're looking at a worldwide battle of these 5, right now they're reminiscing about the Bubba v Chad v RC days, I think we're looking at the same right now.

Admittedly Hunter is not quite up to the other 4 (Danger boy yet to be proven), none the less he's still in contention for the title, in his rookie 450 season.

Yeah you could argue Vialle, but I don't think he's Dangers level or the others.

Thoughts?

Gypsy Tales pod is fantastic.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thoughts?

Gajser, Prado, Tomac?

I still rate Herlings potential above Timmy and George'

Eli is a was IMO.

Gajser is like Hunter - a hair slower but super consistent.
Herlings probably the nearest to Jett's speed but he's a crash and shatter 2 out of 3 years rider and at 30 years old, that's just who he is hence he has two MXGP titles to Gajser's four.

Ultimately, Prado will be the only one of the euros to give a direct comparison to Jett as he heads to the US with Kawasaki.

Gajser is like Hunter - a hair slower but super consistent.
Herlings probably the nearest to Jett's speed but he's a crash and shatter 2 out of 3 years rider and at 30 years old, that's just who he is hence he has two MXGP titles to Gajser's four.

Ultimately, Prado will be the only one of the euros to give a direct comparison to Jett as he heads to the US with Kawasaki.
Yeah pretty fair summation, would like to see a season long face off between Jeff and Jett.

Can't wait to see how Prado goes stateside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bikes Lawrence v Lawrence v Deegan v Herlings v Sexton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back