Leaping Lenny's Lucky Leans

Remove this Banner Ad

$114 Hawthorn @ $1.328
$45 Adelaide @ $3.40
$70 Gold Coast @ $5.50

I really like these.

The Adelaide/Richmond matchup is a great spot because you have two teams who are pretty similar in terms of talent, but last weeks' results (getting thumped by Sydney is no biggie, nor is beating West Coast) have skewed the quant models

$114 Hawthorn @ $1.328
$45 Adelaide @ $3.40
$70 Gold Coast @ $5.50

Argh nice similar to mine i actually also included GWS and GC in mine

I dont have enough accounts with differing agencies to find the best value though as you have clearly done

Adelaide way overs for me, take out that sydney game and they have been in pretty fine form the week before and im not sure they have anyone capable of stopping dangerfield

Argh nice similar to mine i actually also included GWS and GC in mine
i did include GC

my "model" actually has GWS waaaaay overs but i'm not satisfied it handles sides that haven't won for five weeks very well (or at least it can tend to overrate them) so given that GWS/PA is a game where both fulfil that criteria, it's one i'm just going to leave alone

i did include GC

my "model" actually has GWS waaaaay overs but i'm not satisfied it handles sides that haven't won for five weeks very well (or at least it can tend to overrate them) so given that GWS/PA is a game where both fulfil that criteria, it's one i'm just going to leave alone

Yeh i think with teams coming off the bye youd need to hit up last years history on how they performed vs those yet to have a bye.

However I just thik maybe with Toby Greene back in, they took it right upto port early in the season when GWS were far worse and Port far better. Jeremy Cameron could destory the port defence and Ward co in career best form.

I dont expect them to win and plus its at skoda (GWS) stay home 2 weeks in a row will help young bodies massively.

Yeah Lenny stick yer models, we like bitches with a bit of meat AMIRITE LEMONROSS!#@#@

Yeah you got it man, like these four hotties, yeah baby...

fat-models[1]-4357.0.html.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Hi losers, I am winning lots of money on bets I won't post before the event because when I did post my bets before events I lost 87 per cent of my money, but really, I have turned it all around, promise.'
He must be the one following my dream team bets which would show in correlation the fast turn around

'Hi losers, I am winning lots of money on bets I won't post before the event because when I did post my bets before events I lost 87 per cent of my money, but really, I have turned it all around, promise.'

Well the last time I posted screen shots they got deleted.

Excuse my ignorance, but what does POT mean and that 13 figure.

Is that what is remaining from your 100% bank?

Take $12K and 20 weeks at an average BR growth of 9% per week betting the equivalent of Half Kelly. That's how much I've made you half wit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaping Lenny's Lucky Leans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back