Least Favourite alcoholic beverage!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tequila. Do not get.

Its about the only spirit that I enjoy not in a shot form.

A mate left some Carlton Dry's in our fridge the other week. First time I had them a year or so ago I thought I got a bad batch that was off, but confirmed tonight that they are terrible. How the heck are they popular?

A mate left some Carlton Dry's in our fridge the other week. First time I had them a year or so ago I thought I got a bad batch that was off, but confirmed tonight that they are terrible. How the heck are they popular?
So yeah, they change the recepie every year through market research and whats popular in drinking tastes to gain the most drinkers

Vodka nearly always puts me in a catatonic state so I tend to steer well clear of it unless I'm feeling like a bender.

I can't stomach red wine, that being said all cheap shit is generally nasty.

Premix Jack Daniels I haven't touched in years with good reason.

Spend more than $3 on a bottle and you'll start enjoying it.
Spent $15 thank you very much
000004-002-Bitmap-CMYK%28A6%29.jpg

Do you like rum in general or is it just Bundy that gets your stomach a quiver?
I love rum, I love all kinds of rum. Dark, aged, white, spiced, gold you name it. But Bundy is an abomination. My favorite drink right now would be a spiced rum old fashioned. Heaven in a glass.

Yep easily one of the worst beers on the market, but heaps of people drink it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything herbal, like Gin or Jagermeister - Taste like compost.
American whiskey/bourbon - And people say Rum is sweet!
Blended scotch whiskey - blergh.

I love rum, I love all kinds of rum. Dark, aged, white, spiced, gold you name it. But Bundy is an abomination. My favorite drink right now would be a spiced rum old fashioned. Heaven in a glass.
Strange, I love all rums, inclusive of Bundy. Just the regular Bundy you can't stand, or all varieties?

Champagne....yes!!

When I was a teenager in Geelong many years ago I got absolutely wasted one night on this cheap sparkling plonk called Ma Chere. It probably cost $1.50 back then.

Since then the smell of champagne, even the most expensive, instantly reminds me of that night

Champagne....yes!!

When I was a teenager in Geelong many years ago I got absolutely wasted one night on this cheap sparkling plonk called Ma Chere. It probably cost $1.50 back then.

Since then the smell of champagne, even the most expensive, instantly reminds me of that night

Read Ouzo - I spewed up all over a Quokka at Rotto - the only licorice flavoured Quokka

It is amazing what urine young kids will drink - I asked my son's girlfriend if she drunk Bicardi Breezers as a joke - of course she replied in the affirmative!!
For Alcohol the palate changes at early adult from just sweet to more refined like olives or mushrooms can.
Plus they can't afford to shell out for good plonk. It's just drink it and get pissed, not enjoy like a conjac or scotch.
I like vodka with rye bread and salmon roe. Youngns wouldn't consider it lol.

A mate of mine worked in Bulgaria for a few months and bought back a bottle of something called Rakia. I only had one shot of it. Can't really describe the taste but it was awful. Apparently they drink it at celebrations
and use it for cleaning lol. it's like the cheap all-purpose alcohol

Remove this Banner Ad

Least Favourite alcoholic beverage!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back