Remove this Banner Ad

BWST

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Apr 28, 2007
In The Swamp
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just watching some snippets on channel 10's 7 PM Project, on the Brownlow night.

Behind the scenes bits of some players and what they had to say and do after the night was over, and most of them play up with a few frothys under their belt. Why wouldn't they ?

Why pick on Fev ? He works his guts out all season, helps Caaaaarlton get into the finals for the first time in years, Coleman Medalist. He has steam relieving session and gets picked on, and smashed from pillar to post. Geez, i do it every fortnight after a hard slog at work.

We need characters like Brendon Fevola in our game. Bloody leave him alone FFS !! :mad:

What annoys me most is that he has pulled out from the grandy motorcade.

AFL.......go and stick your gay morals up your arse.

End of rant !!

Rain could be a Godsend for Fev, they said if the ground is too wet tomorrow they won't do the vehicle parade lap because they'll mess the ground up.

Sometime in the future, Fev to kids,"Unfortunately daddy couldn't show off his Coleman medal at the 2009 Grand Final because the rain made the ground too wet."

People miss the point.
No one cares how pissed he got, He was at the BROWNLOW. He can't hold his piss and acted like a dumb **** when 1499 other people managed to get pissed but not embarass themselves and make a scene. That is the point. If he was at the local no one would've given shit or someone would've punched him, either way he wasn't.

He should have just dropped some E's in the dunnies then did the footy show. Heaps of people do E's to feel good and relax.:rolleyes:

People miss the point.
No one cares how pissed he got, He was at the BROWNLOW. He can't hold his piss and acted like a dumb **** when 1499 other people managed to get pissed but not embarass themselves and make a scene. That is the point. If he was at the local no one would've given shit or someone would've punched him

agree ^ ^ ^ ^

People miss the point.
No one cares how pissed he got, He was at the BROWNLOW. He can't hold his piss and acted like a dumb **** when 1499 other people managed to get pissed but not embarass themselves and make a scene. That is the point. If he was at the local no one would've given shit or someone would've punched him, either way he wasn't.

He should have just dropped some E's in the dunnies then did the footy show. Heaps of people do E's to feel good and relax.:rolleyes:

But why should that be a problem anyway? From what I saw when watching the Brownlow and then what was shown on the footy show and before the game, he didn't do anything offensive or dangerous. Everyone around him had a smile on their face and found it just as funny as we did (except for Twiggers who looked scared for her life).

But why should that be a problem anyway? From what I saw when watching the Brownlow and then what was shown on the footy show and before the game, he didn't do anything offensive or dangerous. Everyone around him had a smile on their face and found it just as funny as we did (except for Twiggers who looked scared for her life).

Please. Judd looked like he wanted to knock him out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fev went alright.

Slapping people and then hugging and kissing them afterwards is ****in funny and it's brilliant banter on a night out.

Although I've never been on the receiving end of it.

Agree with the sentiment in the thread.

That was the tip of the iceberg. TFS couldn't air the rest due to the amount of swearing involved. I think the major stinkup about this is because Fev has said he wouldn't repeat this, and here we are again. What we have is a man who can't control himself. People who change completely when drunk like he does are dangerous. Thank god no one was hurt. Fev's 110kg remember, he's not easy to stop.

In all fairness, if you held a couple of full bottles of Crown and whistled and shouted, "Here Fev, here boy", you could easily lure him into some kind of large box you could keep him in until he sobered up.

I'm tippin' with the Fev, he wouldn't need to be on the piss to do something like that, i mean hey, just make a BET with him to see if he could fit, he'd be in there in a flash! ;)

In all fairness, if you held a couple of full bottles of Crown and whistled and shouted, "Here Fev, here boy", you could easily lure him into some kind of large box you could keep him in until he sobered up.

Who's job is it to drag his urine-soaked, passed out a s s out of the box when he's done?

You know........then you get gay Adam Goodes, he actually disgusted me no end.

Why wasn't he prosecuted for being very, very GAY ????

People miss the point.

so the dildo article and all that followed was that not at the local. It doesn't matter where it is if Fev is doing something wrong its always going to be front page.

Just watching some snippets on channel 10's 7 PM Project, on the Brownlow night.

Behind the scenes bits of some players and what they had to say and do after the night was over, and most of them play up with a few frothys under their belt. Why wouldn't they ?

Why pick on Fev ? He works his guts out all season, helps Caaaaarlton get into the finals for the first time in years, Coleman Medalist. He has steam relieving session and gets picked on, and smashed from pillar to post. Geez, i do it every fortnight after a hard slog at work.

We need characters like Brendon Fevola in our game. Bloody leave him alone FFS !! :mad:

What annoys me most is that he has pulled out from the grandy motorcade.

AFL.......go and stick your gay morals up your arse.

End of rant !!

Your either six years of age with good typing skills or your middle aged with severe brain damage ?

Now on which count am i correct ?

End of rant!

Remove this Banner Ad

Leave The Fev Alone !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back