Backfire Dopey Joe and the Brizzle Bogans vs The Man of Steel (Cripps) and the courageous Carlton Super Heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're better than you. :cool:
92rc38.jpg

I'm going with the theory that Vossy tanked so his old side could progress in the finals.

A loyal Lion indeed.

I heard a while ago that Vossy is/was so filthy at how he was axed as coach that he has no fond feelings of the club he forged his legendary playing career.

Apparently he hasn't spoken to Justin Leppitach in years either, whom he accused of white-anting him to get his job at the Brions.

I heard a while ago that Vossy is/was so filthy at how he was axed as coach that he has no fond feelings of the club he forged his legendary playing career.

Apparently he hasn't spoken to Justin Leppitach in years either, whom he accused of white-anting him to get his job at the Brions.
To be fair most of our supporter base wanted him gone too, and their concerns had merit for the most part. I mean he ****ed over one of his former premiership teammates (Daniel Bradshaw) because he wanted to get Fev up here!

When Bradshaw told us to GAGF over it all and nominated for the draft (was eventually drafted by Sydney), Vossy told the Lions media that losing him was “a part of business” and that we should all just move on.

It quite literally goes both ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Dopey Joe and the Brizzle Bogans vs The Man of Steel (Cripps) and the courageous Carlton Super Heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back