Lebanon (Home of the Mighty Cedar Tree) vs Israel AFL shitfight, lets do this !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019
Logopolis
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Yeah I'm rather off my trolley right now and feeling fired up, esp about international politics, so let's settle this AFL style -

Which out of the disputed Mid East Nations have produced better AFL Players.

Looking up Wikipeida

Israel
Mordy Bromberg (who)
Ezra Poyas (lol)
Ian Syanman

Lebanon
Bachar Houli (legend)
Mil Hanna (GOAT)
Robin Nahas (Hung like a juiced up Phar Lap)
Adam Saad (the Beirut half back hero)
Christian Salem (premiership player)

A comprehensive win to Super Lebanon !

What about Toddy Goldy?
And that young kid at North Melbourne would outGoat everyone in a few years time.

He has no parental link/heritage to Israel (nor those the admittedly brilliant and outstanding Harry Sheezel whom I am a fan of)

Yeah I'm rather off my trolley right now and feeling fired up, esp about international politics, so let's settle this AFL style -

Which out of the disputed Mid East Nations have produced better AFL Players.

Looking up Wikipeida

Israel
Mordy Bromberg (who)
Ezra Poyas (lol)
Ian Syanman

Lebanon
Bachar Houli (legend)
Mil Hanna (GOAT)
Robin Nahas (Hung like a juiced up Phar Lap)
Adam Saad (the Beirut half back hero)
Christian Salem (premiership player)

A comprehensive win to Super Lebanon !

Today I found out Nahas and Salem are lebanese

Hmmm, a bit arbitrary.

How about Smorgon, the former president of Footscrary?

Oh I know, the Fidder on the Roof, Richard Pratt of Carlton FC!!

Richard Pratt and his paternal family migrated to Australia from Poland (before the modern day country of Israel was formed)

This is gonna be so awesome.
I Cant Wait Waiting For GIF

Such a ****ed situation.

Think of the entire scenario in Star Wars Terms. Hamz/Hez/Lebanon and Iran are the Rebel Alliance/Jedi Knights, Israel/US/and their allies (including sadly Australia) are the evil land stealing Empire.

The good guys in these conflicts are those whom the left wing community sides with, and that in this instance is #TeamArab.

Think of the entire scenario in Star Wars Terms. Hamz/Hez/Lebanon and Iran are the Rebel Alliance/Jedi Knights, Israel/US/and their allies (including sadly Australia) are the evil land stealing Empire.

The good guys in these conflicts are those whom the left wing community sides with, and that in this instance is #TeamArab.

That's it though, all the dumb campaigners celebrating the unbridled violence of the west against the native population love the resistance in film but rarely make the real world connection when the resistance is brown people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back