Leroy Jetta - slow learner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was very ordinary. You would've thought the next 4 or so weeks he would be having a massive crack but still dives around and throws his head back. Must be suspended but I reckon Hirdy would hate it and drop him anyway.

Gets whacked in the guts. Gets thrown back and hits the deck and is in the hand of trainers for 5 minutes.

But yeah believe the commentators bullshit.

Gets whacked in the guts. Throws himself back and hits the deck and is in the hand of trainers for 5 minutes.

The instinctive reaction from getting hit in the guts is to throw your head back? Er.

I do think he was winded by an errant knee once he went to ground though.

Gets whacked in the guts. Gets thrown back and hits the deck and is in the hand of trainers for 5 minutes.

Since when did getting hit in the guts (and going in a forward motion) give an INSTANT response of throwing your head back and falling over?

Since when did getting hit in the guts (and going in a forward motion) give an INSTANT response of throwing your head back and falling over?

Going forward? He was being driven backwards. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wheres the hysteria about the Melbourne bloke that went down like he'd been shot in the first quarter?

Could've got his name or number but BT wasn't as hysterically outraged as he was about Jetta so channel 7 didn't show 8 replays.

We are not dicussing the fact he stayed down as he probably had a valid reason too.

Its the fact he got tackled around the waist and threw his head back looking for a high-contact free kick.

i don't think anyone in this thread can throw too many stones. every club has a few that do exactly the same thing.

it pisses me off, but you can't just pot Jetta.

someone make a thread about diving and we'll see who does it all the time. it'll be a fair list with players from everywhere.

i don't think anyone in this thread can throw too many stones. every club has a few that do exactly the same thing.

it pisses me off, but you can't just pot Jetta.

someone make a thread about diving and we'll see who does it all the time. it'll be a fair list with players from everywhere.

We had Brad Johnson looking for pushing in the back later in his career and it sh1t me to tears

Remove this Banner Ad

Leroy Jetta - slow learner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back