Let the coaching merry - go round begin. Many clubs need new coaches insert rumours and opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is Rayner from? Or did he play this season dwn your way? Barrow staying on for any role?
Rayner played about 3 -4 games last year for torquay but was knocked out by Wade Chapman from drysdale.
he king hit him
luckily the game was on film.
it broke his jaw and he was expcted never to play again.
he was going to play for carlton but might of had injury problems.
then he went and played for perth.
nah barrow has no role next year, not that i know of anyways

wasn't a king hit it was a fend off that went high. chapman would have got more than what he did if rayner had been king hit, also most likely nothing would have happened if rayner hadn't squealed like a girl

wasn't a king hit it was a fend off that went high. chapman would have got more than what he did if rayner had been king hit, also most likely nothing would have happened if rayner hadn't squealed like a girl
aww yeah not king hit hey.
just said in news papers and in film but nah wasnt king hit.
oh so is braking your jaw and having a career threatning injry squealing like a girl.
just waite till next year and then youl see!

aww yeah not king hit hey.
just said in news papers and in film but nah wasnt king hit.
oh so is braking your jaw and having a career threatning injry squealing like a girl.
just waite till next year and then youl see!

Talking to a mate that is mixed up with Torquay and not all well down there. The ex coach in Barrow quit after the club would not pay him the same amount of money for next year. :eek:

Can anyone clarify who is coaching Moddawarre for me please - the talk is Sproules dad - whats his credentials if he is coaching?? What is the ex coach at Ocean Grove actually doing Sproule???

Can anyone clarify who is coaching Moddawarre for me please - the talk is Sproules dad - whats his credentials if he is coaching?? What is the ex coach at Ocean Grove actually doing Sproule???

i told u a few post ago that sproules dad is coach modda. he has been coaching 4 about 20 years here there and every where. i thing the last few years he has been coach in ballarat i think at bacchus marsh. i hope this is some help. dont no what his son is doing but would not be surprised if he heads 2 modda

i told u a few post ago that sproules dad is coach modda. he has been coaching 4 about 20 years here there and every where. i thing the last few years he has been coach in ballarat i think at bacchus marsh. i hope this is some help. dont no what his son is doing but would not be surprised if he heads 2 modda

I would be... he's 36 or 37 next year...and body is buggered... so won't be playing... and he won't be A/C to his dad...

He didn't want to play ocean grove this year... but due to there lack of height had to...

He's been offered the Newtown 2's job... but knocked it back... as well as A/C roles at South, St.Joey's and has also spoken to Red West...

I would have Joey's at favourites for his services...

do u reckon you could tell me who it was i might know him?
well apparently the job just came up for grabbs and they were just really impressed with his application.
but you never know there is wlawyas two sides to every story so. maybe your right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Let the coaching merry - go round begin. Many clubs need new coaches insert rumours and opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back