Let's congratulate The People's Hero on 350 great games

Remove this Banner Ad

Im starting to hate the good ol' we don't like goodes cuz hes black argument put up by the good ol' fashion COLAs. I don't like him because of his recent flog-like activities. He was an awesome player before he hit 300.

I didn't like Ballaz at the start when he kept starting fights with people but now he has developed into a very good forward and doesn't get that much involved in starting fights (bar against sydney)

Seriously, you condone the way he handled the situation? Freakin try hard Nicky Winmar.

No I dont - hence why I said he acted like a flog. But I am sorry if I offended you but what she did was far worse than Goodes acting like a flog. You got your priorities all wrong mate if you think the way he acted should take front and center over a little racist girl.

And I think Goodes is a flog - I just dont base that on his skin colour/race etc

Last edited:
No I dont - hence why I said he acted like a flog. But I am sorry if I offended you but what she did was far worse than Goodes acting like a flog. You got your priorities all wrong mate if you think the way he acted should take front and center over a little racist girl.

And I think Goodes is a flog - I just dont base that on his skin colour/race etc
Well we agree on most of what you wrote. I agree she was a little shit but is it 100% clear she knew she was being racist? Or was she just calling a large man a gorilla in the same way that David Hale is referred to as Lurch?

Well we agree on most of what you wrote. I agree she was a little shit but is it 100% clear she knew she was being racist? Or was she just calling a large man a gorilla in the same way that David Hale is referred to as Lurch?

I firmly believe you can be ambiguously racist - probably heard someone close to her use the term when referring to the aboriginal pop or someone else shouted it constantly in the crowd or from some one close to her. Why use that term without knowing somewhat what you are saying, not like she decided on the spot to use that word as a fluke. I would give the benefit of the doubt if she had NO IDEA where she was, no idea where what was going on and was saying one word over and over to everything as a reply, like kids do.

I see your point. I will retire this for now.

5774034-3x2-700x467.jpg

He can rot in hell. See you Adam and you can take that Sydney indigenous jumper with you.

Shit game to hopefully end his career. Don't let the door hit you on your way out ya self righteous ****stick
His round arm into the middle of Shiels' back during the 2nd showed what a campaigner he's become.

Now just piss off into irrelevancy with the rest of the Lesser Eastern $yd shits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's congratulate The People's Hero on 350 great games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back