No Oppo Supporters Lewis traded to Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

If Brad Hill is worth pick 23, lewis is minimum first round if not more.
Hill has at least 7 years left and Lewis has maybe 3

Have we ever been linked to Rockliff?

There are a few rumors floating around, and we all know he wanted out of Brisbane.

With a couple of our legends of Sam Mitchell and now with Lewis out the door, we are getting a bit thin on our midfield department, to carry us through 2017.

Brisbane have shown a bit of interest in a couple of our players, so with more of our salary cap now been freed up, why not accommodate the idea of targeting both O'meara and Rockliff?
Who knows anything is possible with the way things have worked out so far.

WTF. I'm asking a serious question? Was no venom in that whatsoever. I am a huge admirer of what the Hawks have achieved over the last few years and would have loved to see you guys get more for your stars.

Mitchell + Lewis to a club contesting for a flag would get your better than 88 and a 3rd rounder IMHO.

Apologies if you were asking a question. I thought you were having a dig. Many of us are a little on edge based on the happenings of this week.

Ok I've been thinking about it and the only two youngsters I would want from Melbourne would be either of Hunt or Oliver.

One is a jet and the other is a bull, with a bit of Hawthorn sprinkled on them they could be stars

Bird's eye view of our trade period thus far

635899260026227328-trainwreck1.jpg

how can a 2nd round pick and dunn get the deal done for rockcliff.. great work buy dees if its true
no way would i accept a 3rd rd for lewis.

hawthorn better use this salary cap space whisley they have pissed alot of us supporters off

Why, what are you going to do?
Some people on this site sound like the moronic Trump supporters that threaten to take their guns to Washington if he's not elected.

I guess it that time of year the crazies come out.

Trading Sam Mitchell for pick 88 may have something to do with that. The club is changing course radically and we're struggling to get to grips with it.

Don't get me wrong I'm one of them. Moving our best player and club legend for pick 88 is simply shameful. I don't care how anyone on here tries to spin it, it was wrong IMO especially in light of this Lewis situation.

I haven't bothered to venture on to the main board but I imagine we are being laughed at, and rightly so.

Don't get me wrong I'm one of them. Moving our best player and club legend for pick 88 is simply shameful. I don't care how anyone on here tries to spin it, it was wrong IMO especially in light of this Lewis situation.

I haven't bothered to venture on to the main board but I imagine we are being laughed at, and rightly so.
You'd be surprised. Many on the main board still consider us top-4 material.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a fine balance between doing the best by the club and upsetting players.

I'd be expecting any player with two years to go on their contract to be having words to their manager as to start making enquiries at the end of this year if they weren't already planning to.

I think we will see more players chasing and taking that golden contract elsewhere if they can get it. Who can blame them, they have to put themselves first.

If you think anything I post is BS... you should ask around. And if you are stupid enough to believe I am going to share anything that's legitimate on the MB, you are more simple than I originally thought

Well say nothing at all then, don't proclaim to know all, you belittle other posters for discussing what's been spoken about in the media and yet you just say "I think I know more than you".

I did a quick search through your posts and you did nothing but give smart arse answers, I'm not sure why you even bothered.

Well say nothing at all then, don't proclaim to know all, you belittle other posters for discussing what's been spoken about in the media and yet you just say "I think I know more than you".

I did a quick search through your posts and you did nothing but give smart arse answers, I'm not sure why you even bothered.

I prefer the way Phil does it, as opposed to saying a lot, professing to know it all but by actually doing this, proving to know nothing.

Ok I've been thinking about it and the only two youngsters I would want from Melbourne would be either of Hunt or Oliver.

One is a jet and the other is a bull, with a bit of Hawthorn sprinkled on them they could be stars

They would want pick 10 and Lewis for one of them. I'd be happy(that's a lie) with a third round and Dawes, our forward line is a worry for me. This is all fxxked, just straight up fxxked.

Lewis is a list clogging sook gifted the 2nd place in our B&F to boost his trade value from 90 to 89. I hope he gets smashed the first game he plays against us......but most likely he will snipe someone the week before to get suspended...

Ha ha!

That will be my first thought when I see him in a Demons jumper!

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Lewis traded to Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back