Lexton Plains Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Griff05;1636719 Mosby and Larkin got dropped by their clubs for last years grand final. Do you think the clubs were loyal to them?[/quote said:
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.....oh my sides hurt from laughing so much, mosby got dropped for the grand final...are you kidding didn,t play any 1s games leading up to the G.F and played in the grand final that he deserved to, the early game

I've watched a lot of footy in my time Griff05 and you can only play the best 21 in a grand final and if Mosby or Larkin weren't in that, unless they had issues with coaches or selectors, then form obviously didn't warrant them a game. As for Stasse from what i've seen over the last few seasons and from what i've heard he has been the best ruckman in the comp, but their is other leagues and clubs you would normally look at before turning to an opposition club, even if both parties have been loyal.

Guys i want to throw this one out there, retirements from this season.
Who has retired and who should go on.?
I think Rod Kennedy should go on, was in the best in the Grand Final, and in my opion still has atleast another Season left in him.........

Guys i want to throw this one out there, retirements from this season.
Who has retired and who should go on.?
I think Rod Kennedy should go on, was in the best in the Grand Final, and in my opion still has atleast another Season left in him.........

I watched two home/away games of skipton and two of their finals this year SOarty and i thought Rod Kennedy was very servicable and looked like he had plenty to offer. How old would he be? McKay would nearly be past it wouldn't he ? No retirements that i've heard from at the hoopers at this stage, maybe next year will be our year.

I watched two home/away games of skipton and two of their finals this year SOarty and i thought Rod Kennedy was very servicable and looked like he had plenty to offer. How old would he be? McKay would nearly be past it wouldn't he ? No retirements that i've heard from at the hoopers at this stage, maybe next year will be our year.

I believe Rod is about 35ish, T MAK not shore depends how his knee holds up. Still think his presence on the feild give most other teams a headache.
The Kernal and Risk with Tim make an awesome forward line.
Also skiptons B&F Graeme Lench again going around next year, Who will stop them?

Whats loyalty got to do with it? Stasse played over 140 senior games and has been their since a junior. He is a 2 time best and fairest winner and a 3 time premiership player. I would say he has been loyal for many years. If another club offers assistant coach and finds more work for him would you take it? The money isnt much better then what he was getting at carngham last season. Mosby and Larkin got dropped by their clubs for last years grand final. Do you think the clubs were loyal to them?

Fair enough larkin is leavin after a season at emus and being a dangerous forward then missing out was a bit rough. From what i saw grand final day mosby has nothin to whinge about, how he ever got a senior game all year is beyond belief. Not good enough to be in Carnghams 2s midfield and now he is going to try and mix it with the likes of Johnson, Bennett, Allan, Impey just to name a few, is he serious or what? And he has the gawl to demand money aswell:thumbsdown: Loyalty would not even register on Stasse's vocabulary $$$$ is all he needs to hear. :thumbsu: Good statistics tho you must really concentrate hard on this player to remember all that?

I believe Rod is about 35ish, T MAK not shore depends how his knee holds up. Still think his presence on the feild give most other teams a headache.
The Kernal and Risk with Tim make an awesome forward line.
Also skiptons B&F Graeme Lench again going around next year, Who will stop them?

:)Rod should definately go around again is a pleasure watching him play most weeks. And with the forward line Timmy should keep himself plugged in that goal square and watch the emus go back to back :thumbsu:

Anyone from Rokewood know how TMG is going with his leg and knee injuries? also is Begbie definately gone?

The TMG tells me he will be fighting fit and ready to go next year & KARL indicated to me that he was looking else for his footy future, I'm banking on the new recruits & the TMG to kick his ton next year to get the hoppers over the line.

hmm, interesting.. He'd have to get close to 100 if he plays a full year. Who are the players they've gained and who are they losing along with possibly karl.

also, has Clive Raak signed on as coach yet?

hmm, interesting.. He'd have to get close to 100 if he plays a full year. Who are the players they've gained and who are they losing along with possibly karl.

also, has Clive Raak signed on as coach yet?

Raak deal fell threw at last minute. new coach is digger bodey and james raynor ia his assistant!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hills going to lake wendouree with pring. the lakers must be cashed up if them two gold diggers are playing there!! both would of been on very good coin at the saints!
if its coin they're after surely they'd stay at carngham as most people know Lakers dont pay much money and EVERYBODY knows carngham pay BIG money

Hills going to lake wendouree with pring. the lakers must be cashed up if them two gold diggers are playing there!! both would of been on very good coin at the saints!

Stiffler, i heard from a reasonable source that Hill will leave Linton, but Pring will end up staying at Linton even though he will chat with ANY club interested in him this time of year, plus he admits himself that BFL footy is probably beyond him. I'm still waiting on info with the new hoopers recruits from geelong districts too. Any news from the western clubs, Navarre or Ararat ?

Any news on recruits and so forth in the league, we all obviously know about the traitors but any new storys?

I heard the Beachams might be looking to play for the emu's.. both are getting fairly old, but still could be solid providers for skipton.

lpfnlspectator, who are the Geelong district recruits to rokewood? big shoes to fill with their captain and a few others leaving.

Emus are a proud club. I wouldn't think they would be stupid enough to even consider B1 and B2. Both would be handy but all the crap that comes with them, not worth it.

Emus are a proud club. I wouldn't think they would be stupid enough to even consider B1 and B2. Both would be handy but all the crap that comes with them, not worth it.
Just wondering NOTFUSSED whats all the crap that comes with them? You must of played with them or no them well to say that!?

I heard the Beachams might be looking to play for the emu's.. both are getting fairly old, but still could be solid providers for skipton.

lpfnlspectator, who are the Geelong district recruits to rokewood? big shoes to fill with their captain and a few others leaving.

mother chucker, i'm still trying to get full info on our new recruits, with full names, previous clubs,back grounds & positions, hoping to shed some light soon though.
I've also heard that only B1 is interested in talking to Skipton due to him being related to the coach, he would sure B a very handy pick up & would make them even a much bigger & taller outfit.

Went down and saw Rokewood training on wednesday. Look like a very young side with some tall but very skinny kids. TMG not training but putting them through the paces in a Beep test. Didn't stick around till the end of it, but a few boys were running well. Was wondering after it, what the average score would be.
As for new recruits, cant say i recognised any if there were any...

Bit of a rumour getting around that Simon Finn has thrown in the joint coaching at Illabarook and is heading back to Buninyong taking Beau Ketchen with him. Not good for the Doggies losing such a good young player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton Plains Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back