Lexton Plains Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

With all the talk of which teams will climb the ladder, who will slide ect, ect, ect, one important question has not been asked.

Who is the LPFL's sexiest player?

My money is on C/L young gun justin o'brien.

He has it all: the body, the rugged good looks, and the bad boy image that the chicks seem to go wild for. Would be interested to here other peoples thoughts on this subject

That doesn't surprise me that the ladies go wild for this young hunk, it obviously runs in the family. His Uncle Brendan (a.k.a Bluey) was well known for mixing it up with some of the sexiest ladies back in the 80’s, his charm, rippling muscles and killer dance movers made girls weak at the knees. I have heard People refer to Bluey as the Brad Pitt of the western plains.

I know Justin hasn't reached those heights just yet but keep up with the hair gel and those tight jeans and who knows you could be the next Bluey.
O'Briens new hairstyle has let him down the prettyboy fringe was his bait without that his nothing!
I wouldnt worry bout the girls going weak at the knees for him, not to worry all parents with teenage daughters rumor has he bats for the opposition? can anyone shed further light on this?

Confirm that. They were ok. Emus 40 players V lexton 20 players Bit a fizza to be honest, emus won by 5 goals. For sure the side to beat, very impresive when the best 20 came out after half time, out scored lexton 10 goals to 1

Ok guys predictions for round 1

Rokewoood VS Lexton - 8 goals
Carngham VS Ararat - 2 goals
Skipton VS Natte Bealiba - 20 goals
Navarre VS Illabarook - 10 goals

Interesting to see Duane Bodey named for C/L. Thought he had retired and was non-playing coach. Expected to see some young blokes like R Nunn and J Obrien.

Interesting to see Duane Bodey named for C/L. Thought he had retired and was non-playing coach. Expected to see some young blokes like R Nunn and J Obrien.

i thought that i read that some where also, but have been informed by a reliable source that he is wanting to play 250 games or even take the games record at CL off their favourite son Braith Nunn.
If he's good enough to be in the side, good on him

i thought that i read that some where also, but have been informed by a reliable source that he is wanting to play 250 games or even take the games record at CL off their favourite son Braith Nunn.
If he's good enough to be in the side, good on him

Unfortunately for Carngham/Linton Digger is the wrong side of 40 and if he is still in their best side then i cannot see them playing finals. He has been a great servant of the club but age catches up with all men.

How did the big elliot yovich go in the ruck sat against arrat???and did travis collins play sniors or was he in the seconds???

How did the big elliot yovich go in the ruck sat against arrat???and did travis collins play sniors or was he in the seconds???

I wasnt there but it looks like he was named in the best in the paper. As for collins he didnt get a mention so not sure. Did Tim Mckay play or has he realised there is no room in that super forward line for an old man with a bung knee?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lexton cant field juniors & theres suggestions from within the club they will fold within 3 yrs.
Natte will be in the MCDFL one way or another within 2 yrs.
The MCDFL dont want Skipton, Carngham, Illabarook, Rokewood.
The league has dropped off in standard over the last 5 yrs.
Ararat are a club thats been totally divided since its inception and are no further advanced from day 1.
Crowds at games are generally down on what we used to see.....
the end is near for this far stretched rabble of a league. goodbye

Hey guys, just checking in to see how a few of my old teammates are going in Nick Locandro who went to Lexton and Nick Abbot who went to Rokewood. I saw Locandro got best on in round 1 but havnt seen anything about Abbot..

Lexton cant field juniors & theres suggestions from within the club they will fold within 3 yrs.
Natte will be in the MCDFL one way or another within 2 yrs.
The MCDFL dont want Skipton, Carngham, Illabarook, Rokewood.
The league has dropped off in standard over the last 5 yrs.
Ararat are a club thats been totally divided since its inception and are no further advanced from day 1.
Crowds at games are generally down on what we used to see.....
the end is near for this far stretched rabble of a league. goodbye

That is a fair call on lexton, any club without under 14's or 17's is in big trouble.
If the MCDFL does not want the likes of skipton, rokewood, illabarook, or carngham where does that leave these 4 clubs? Cos i agree this league is about stuffed. Something has to be done.

Hey guys, just checking in to see how a few of my old teammates are going in Nick Locandro who went to Lexton and Nick Abbot who went to Rokewood. I saw Locandro got best on in round 1 but havnt seen anything about Abbot..

Dont know much about locandro, but Abbott has been injured for a few weeks. Will be a very handy player if he gets his knee's right.

As for Rokewood's performance on the weekend, was a really scrappy game on the weekend. Ladiges had plenty of chances to keep C-L in it, but just didnt convert. Jason Hutchins would have to be up there for League B&F after the first 2 rounds.

That is a fair call on lexton, any club without under 14's or 17's is in big trouble.
If the MCDFL does not want the likes of skipton, rokewood, illabarook, or carngham where does that leave these 4 clubs? Cos i agree this league is about stuffed. Something has to be done.

The CHFL has about 14 teams, why not put the 4 clubs you mention into that League and have 2 divisions. The 4 LPFL sides and maybe Creswick, Gordon, Springbank and Newlyn could make up Div 2?

Something needs to happen before the Eagles and Lexton go under.

The CHFL has about 14 teams, why not put the 4 clubs you mention into that League and have 2 divisions. The 4 LPFL sides and maybe Creswick, Gordon, Springbank and Newlyn could make up Div 2?

Something needs to happen before the Eagles and Lexton go under.

IMO Rokewood and Skipton would dominate the following CHFL teams :Learmonth, Clunes, Creswick, Gordon, Springbank and Newlyn

The would beat Bungaree, Beaufort, Ballan, Dunnstown

And lose to, yet put up a good contest against Hepburn, Waubra, Daylesford and Buninyong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton Plains Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back