Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dave Parker to Skipton

As far as hilly leaving is a load of sh@t and ports stepping down is on par aswell, all i have read on this forum so far this year is all about bad things happening down at the saints:mad: Let me tell you all the saints r going great at the moment, good numbers to training and some handy recruits, they r real big chance to win three in a row, without losing many players:thumbsu: things r fine down at carngham so instead of worrying about what happens of the field, i think everyone should be trying to stop this run of DOMINANCE:)

Take it as a compliment Slasher. It's just the rest of the league hoping for a chink in the armour of Carngham-Linton.

Is the Round 1 match under lights still happening? Carngham and Natte under lights should draw a decent crowd.

Re: Dave Parker to Skipton

Take it as a compliment Slasher. It's just the rest of the league hoping for a chink in the armour of Carngham-Linton.

Is the Round 1 match under lights still happening? Carngham and Natte under lights should draw a decent crowd.

Yes the game is still on from what i've been told. Think it will be the second time the Natte guys will walk off Austar with their tails between their legs :D

Round one will show a lot i think, teams like Illabarook (vs Rokewood), Lexton (vs Skipton) and Natte (vs C/L) have to put in good performances if they are going to be any chance of playing finals or contending in 08. Narrare vs Ararat won't show much IMO, but their round two clash with Lexton will.

have seen a few games played in the lpfl, one of them c/l played in. have read a few posts and sounds like this Waters is an idiot, from what i seen he was no good. Wont be a big loss to the league if hes gone by the sounds

swimming turtle is disliked by all. i hate him heaps and so do all of you. it is he who should pack his bags. Lexton is nothing on the CDFL..home of the mighty hutchy

Which CDFL are u speaking of boom crash opera? If you are speaking of the Central Districts FL then u probably have a fair point as it is a pretty reasonable standard of footy, if however u speak of the Colac & Districts FL (and judging by your previous posts i suspect u are) you are kidding urself because that is one of the worst leagues going around, ive seen a couple of games and i reckon Ararat Eagles' 2s could match it with the best senior sides in that tripe u call footy

Which CDFL are u speaking of boom crash opera? If you are speaking of the Central Districts FL then u probably have a fair point as it is a pretty reasonable standard of footy, if however u speak of the Colac & Districts FL (and judging by your previous posts i suspect u are) you are kidding urself because that is one of the worst leagues going around, ive seen a couple of games and i reckon Ararat Eagles' 2s could match it with the best senior sides in that tripe u call footy
hahaha your very funny...however, ararat 2's would probably be competitive with our auskickers and your senior clubs would not get within koowee of our under 17's. we will see how your big 'star' Ross Waters goes early on. should be a fair indication and by the way, swimming turtle not a bad bloke any more...my quarrell with you!

Rossy Waters fitness course he has been taking wont have him fit till about round 10 in 2010:D So called star i dont think so is a hopeless hippo as i have allready quoted. He will smell the bakery open and that will be it wont even make it to training:cool:. Hey boom crash opera do you play in that league?

Rossy Waters fitness course he has been taking wont have him fit till about round 10 in 2010:D So called star i dont think so is a hopeless hippo as i have allready quoted. He will smell the bakery open and that will be it wont even make it to training:cool:. Hey boom crash opera do you play in that league?
itchygroin you seem like a good bloke. i believe you about waters. keep up the good posting

Who gives a **** about Ross. He isnt playing in this league anymore. If you want to talk about him do it elsewhere and save us from reading your pointless dribble

heard a lot of rumours, but now see it true karl begbie off to learmonth.. must be some type of fall out at rokewood? best and fairest winner, can't see them letting him go to soon.

Who gives a **** about Ross. He isnt playing in this league anymore. If you want to talk about him do it elsewhere and save us from reading your pointless dribble

yes i must say i think that c/l and the league will be better without him. although the canteen profits for all clubs will be down.
joke..... who was the fastest player at c/l last year...........
ross waters running to mcdonalds

heard a lot of rumours, but now see its true karl begbie off to learmonth.. must be some type of fall out at rokewood? best and fairest winner, can't see them letting him go to soon.

It appears Begbie's off, not surprising to see a league medalist moving on though. No doubt Learmonth threw everything at him as a lot of other clubs would have tried also.

From what i have heard a few of R/W's recruits will cover the losses of Biggs and Begbie anyway. But this must be a shot to their flag chances! Once it gets closer to the start of the year i will revise my odds.

I see there are a few key players starting to fall from all clubs now, it will be good to see how their replacements stand up to fill the voids left behind. Will be a big year in the LPFL!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes i must say i think that c/l and the league will be better without him. although the canteen profits for all clubs will be down.
joke..... who was the fastest player at c/l last year...........
ross waters running to mcdonalds
i agree with biff, you all seem to pay out on ross here, but come game day you all seem to keep very quiet, i seem to remember him winning the league medal a few years back, he would have to be one the better footballers that was running round in the lpfl, yes we all know hes over weight but can turn it on when ever he wants, spose you guys wont get the chance to pay out on him to his face this year but i doubt any of you pussy's would have any way

Hi boys this is my first post ever on bigfooty happy to be with yas all.
As you can see im a proud carngham linton fan and have seen many carngham players go through the ranks.
I have seen nick obrien play in the juniors through the last few years with his size is there any chance of him getting a seniors game for the saints this year?

i agree with biff, you all seem to pay out on ross here, but come game day you all seem to keep very quiet, i seem to remember him winning the league medal a few years back, he would have to be one the better footballers that was running round in the lpfl, yes we all know hes over weight but can turn it on when ever he wants, spose you guys wont get the chance to pay out on him to his face this year but i doubt any of you pussy's would have any way

Good call. He's a good player and has both LPFL individual and team awards to back that up. If anyone on this thread says they wouldn't want Ross in their team, they are full of it.

I like the personalities in the LPFL. They all cop a bagging from time to time on this thread but they make the game more interesting. There are a few guys of Ross' standard or better in the league who never rate a mention on this thread. Why? They probably just go about their business a little quieter. Which is good, but a team has to have a few personalities.

Good call. He's a good player and has both LPFL individual and team awards to back that up. If anyone on this thread says they wouldn't want Ross in their team, they are full of it.

I like the personalities in the LPFL. They all cop a bagging from time to time on this thread but they make the game more interesting. There are a few guys of Ross' standard or better in the league who never rate a mention on this thread. Why? They probably just go about their business a little quieter. Which is good, but a team has to have a few personalities.

Ross is loud and proud. Can play the game and is happy let everyone know it. Old School i hear what you're saying about a few of the top level players who go about their business quietly but i do like to see flamboyance on the field. Especially when it is backed by match winning performances.

Ross is loud and proud. Can play the game and is happy let everyone know it. Old School i hear what you're saying about a few of the top level players who go about their business quietly but i do like to see flamboyance on the field. Especially when it is backed by match winning performances.

Yep. I like guys that go about their business quietly but every team needs a few characters. The game would be mundane if it was all business. I'll be interested to hear how he goes in CDFL.

Yep. I like guys that go about their business quietly but every team needs a few characters. The game would be mundane if it was all business. I'll be interested to hear how he goes in CDFL.
He's gotta get cleared first. Carngham have hardly cleared anybody, is this their usual thing? I'll give credit where its due Ross can play the game, I saw him really step up to the plate and win a match off his own boot when big Ports went down a cuppla years ago. He's one of those players the opposition love to hate, another in the league is Brett Augustine.:thumbsu:

He's gotta get cleared first. Carngham have hardly cleared anybody, is this their usual thing? I'll give credit where its due Ross can play the game, I saw him really step up to the plate and win a match off his own boot when big Ports went down a cuppla years ago. He's one of those players the opposition love to hate, another in the league is Brett Augustine.:thumbsu:
I think most clubs see this as the "cool thing" to do even when someone is moving away from the local club they seem to reject once or twice which really is pointless

It appears Begbie's off, not surprising to see a league medalist moving on though. No doubt Learmonth threw everything at him as a lot of other clubs would have tried also.

From what i have heard a few of R/W's recruits will cover the losses of Biggs and Begbie anyway. But this must be a shot to their flag chances! Once it gets closer to the start of the year i will revise my odds.

I see there are a few key players starting to fall from all clubs now, it will be good to see how their replacements stand up to fill the voids left behind. Will be a big year in the LPFL!

Now i know he has won a league medal n that's all well and good. It must be said tho that he didn't even make top 3, or was it top 5, in his club's medal. I don't really think he is that influential in a game or he wasn't in his previous team. One of the more overratted players going around.

Looking at the transfers list on the lexton plains website if lexton keep going this way there wont be a central highlands comp left running they are recruiting some numbers down the highway

Looking at the transfers list on the lexton plains website if lexton keep going this way there wont be a central highlands comp left running they are recruiting some numbers down the highway

They have recruited a few. They did need more players tho, after missing out on the finals last year. Tim Oliver will be a handy recruit especially.

how are the emus shaping itchy?? heard you guys are pretty keen to get on the park against old school biff and his beloved saints???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back