Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i know he has won a league medal n that's all well and good. It must be said tho that he didn't even make top 3, or was it top 5, in his club's medal. I don't really think he is that influential in a game or he wasn't in his previous team. One of the more overratted players going around.

definately true, went missing in the big games ie. semi final last year v carngham

how are the emus shaping itchy?? heard you guys are pretty keen to get on the park against old school biff and his beloved saints???

been pretty quiet out skipton way, have they picked up anyone of any signifigance???

how are the emus shaping itchy?? heard you guys are pretty keen to get on the park against old school biff and his beloved saints???
We have had a couple of shots at finding out who osb follows. There was a go at rokewood earlier and now your sayin c/l watthe. Have you got some inside info on one of the biggest mysteries on bigfooty.....

We have had a couple of shots at finding out who osb follows. There was a go at rokewood earlier and now your sayin c/l watthe. Have you got some inside info on one of the biggest mysteries on bigfooty.....

you could say ive been talking to a little birdy whacker, i wont reveal his identity but, hes got to much credibility to loose if i do, plus he posts pretty good stuff, hes usually right on the money

Hello gents im back:D Why is no one talking our chances up? We have lost our SUPER LEADER in JMAC, but what can we do but keep punching on we will be there in 08 heads up fellas were on the charge:thumbsu::thumbsu:

you could say ive been talking to a little birdy whacker, i wont reveal his identity but, hes got to much credibility to loose if i do, plus he posts pretty good stuff, hes usually right on the money

I've said this to a few people via PM. I've been nothing but positive on this site and have rattled no cages so let's not try and call me out.

Watthe, I'd love a PMto see what you think though.

Hello gents im back:D Why is no one talking our chances up? We have lost our SUPER LEADER in JMAC, but what can we do but keep punching on we will be there in 08 heads up fellas were on the charge:thumbsu::thumbsu:

i dont think natte will be up there, looks like theyve lost a few decent players, skipton, rokewood, carngham will dominate the top 3, illabroook and maybe lexton and then natte to fight out for 5th

Looking at the transfers list on the lexton plains website if lexton keep going this way there wont be a central highlands comp left running they are recruiting some numbers down the highway

I dont think you no your footy champ if you think Tim Oliver is a handy recruit.

Lot of action on the forum today. Think Tim won the club bnf when he was last there. Definately below his best in CHFL, but should go well this year. Hope Lexton do better with their new recruits.

You've taken a strong lead in the most hated club. 14 votes for Natte at 51% of the total votes.

yes watthe must agree, he knows his lpfl as do you. are you sure that you arn't brothers?????

yes watthe must agree, he knows his lpfl as do you. are you sure that you arn't brothers?????

I've said this before. If I get pegged for the wrong guy, which is the way these accusations are going, I'll walk and not post any more. This has happened on other threads and at the end of the day is a loss for the site in my opinion. I'm one who doesn't take pot shots at players, officials or the like so lets keep my identity anonymous as I have intended it to be. I have also tried to provide information that is beneficial and interesting to this thread. Let's just leave it at that and not play the guessing game.

Feel free to PM me with your guesses though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've said this to a few people via PM. I've been nothing but positive on this site and have rattled no cages so let's not try and call me out.

Watthe, I'd love a PMto see what you think though.

Very true biff!!! Was just wondering whether you could spread some of that knowledge of yours to give us your thoughts of how the league and clubs are shapping up this year...teams to watch, arrivals, departures ect???

itchygroin is spot on the money. as usual. ross waters would not get a kick in the port melbourne under 12s as far as im concerned. As for his big tough guy image, i bet he is only tough when he has no one behind him. he can take all the dirty cheap shots he likes but it will make absolutely no difference at all because he will not get a kick and at the end of the day, that is what matters. And if he brings the game into disrepute then he is only worse as far as im concerned. turtle you are an illiterate little turtoise and that other bloke who found fit to mention that ararat twos would win our league, you are disillusional and probably about as witty as a jamaican monkey with a two two round his waste. yOU CAN ALL TALK YOURSELVES UP ALL YOU WANT BUT HEY, lexton plains under 16's were smashed by our 16s at the under 16 carnival at sabastipol last year and the junior comp is a good indication of the talent of the league.

itchygroin is spot on the money. as usual. ross waters would not get a kick in the port melbourne under 12s as far as im concerned. As for his big tough guy image, i bet he is only tough when he has no one behind him. he can take all the dirty cheap shots he likes but it will make absolutely no difference at all because he will not get a kick and at the end of the day, that is what matters. And if he brings the game into disrepute then he is only worse as far as im concerned. turtle you are an illiterate little turtoise and that other bloke who found fit to mention that ararat twos would win our league, you are disillusional and probably about as witty as a jamaican monkey with a two two round his waste. yOU CAN ALL TALK YOURSELVES UP ALL YOU WANT BUT HEY, lexton plains under 16's were smashed by our 16s at the under 16 carnival at sabastipol last year and the junior comp is a good indication of the talent of the league.

boom brash i dont think you get it, it doesnt matter what you write on here about him, he doesnt care maybe you should say all this to him on the field when you line up against him, mabe you could test out if he really is a thug?? im tipping you might e alittle to gutless to do that but

boom brash i dont think you get it, it doesnt matter what you write on here about him, he doesnt care maybe you should say all this to him on the field when you line up against him, mabe you could test out if he really is a thug?? im tipping you might e alittle to gutless to do that but
watthe... u seem like the kind of girl that enjoys a glass of white wine whilst watching the bold and the beautiful in ur pyjamas. u think u no a lot but actually u are quite a pathetic excuse for a woman and i feel ever so sorry for the bogan that calls u his own. i advise that u back off and realise that u are not loved by anyone with an IQ over 60 and you smell like a rotting pile of carp. as for all u other lexton plains ******s, get a life and realise that you can never live up to the standards set by the CDFL.
p.s ur gay

watthe... u seem like the kind of girl that enjoys a glass of white wine whilst watching the bold and the beautiful in ur pyjamas. u think u no a lot but actually u are quite a pathetic excuse for a woman and i feel ever so sorry for the bogan that calls u his own. i advise that u back off and realise that u are not loved by anyone with an IQ over 60 and you smell like a rotting pile of carp. as for all u other lexton plains ******s, get a life and realise that you can never live up to the standards set by the CDFL.
p.s ur gay

another really intelligent post there mate, maybe ross moving to the cdfl was a good thing after all, he might acctually fit in with morons like you that run around in that league, have fun peeling oranges in the 2's you wank, if you cant find anything intelligent to say about this league or hate it so much keep off it, i think this thread without you on it is a much more intelligent thread, i reckon everyone that reads your posts just laughs at you and your pathetic excuse for football knowledge

boom crash you are a blunt incompetent tool, what you have stated makes no sense, please explain what you actually mean, you mentally disabled child

Dont listen to em boom crash opera they are full of sh$t, Little skinners on the computer pulling there little frankfurts:D Your league will sort FAT BOY WATERS right out he will dribble pastry down his leags:eek: keep eating pies ROSSY:thumbsu: You seem to no your stuff so keep posting good material for us important people to read.Anyone that gets into TUBBY WATERS is a friend of mine.

Very true biff!!! Was just wondering whether you could spread some of that knowledge of yours to give us your thoughts of how the league and clubs are shapping up this year...teams to watch, arrivals, departures ect???

I did one of these a few weeks back but it changes the more I see the clearance list and hear around town.

Ararat-
1 clearance in, 8 out for the winless bottom of the ladder team. Not to mention losing their coach early in the year which diverts the attention from training, building a game plan and recruiting to something most clubs have squared away in October or November. From all reports neither coach or club were to blame, it was just one of those things that happen. A positive is that they have a young list and hopefully with some good coaching can become competitive in the next few years. It will be a lean year for the Eagles.

Carngham-Linton-
Plenty of clearances in with some good players returning in Pring and Grigg. The Waters clearing out will take some work to cover. I think Hill will be a very capable coach and I would expect them to feature heavily in September.

Illabarook-
They're a team I never know much about. Very few 'name' players but brilliantly coached. They've improved every year in Lamb's tenure so I can't see this being any different. They will not be top 3 but will be part of the 4 teams trying for 4th and 5th. Will cause some upsets.

Lexton-
They were weak last year and needed a big off season of recruiting to add quality and depth to their team. It appears the coach and committee have done the hard work on the phone and meeting players as the list of ins is very long and some good players in there. Names and reputations don't win games, so if they are putting in the work I would expect them to be in the race for 4th and 5th. It's probably too big an ask for the team to gel immediately and finish top 3.

Natte-Bealiba-
3 players in, 12 out so far and a coach leaving them early 2008. The situation is similar to Ararat but Natte is an older list and it will cope better. 2 time league goal kicker gone along with Brad Ross says to me their forward line will be weak. Chris Jardine can play according to his Bendigo League accomplishments and Luke Berlund coming in is a big big positive. They will be in the 4th and 5th race.

Navarre-
Like Lexton. Quality ins and this team will be a real unknown for the rest of the league. I know nothing of these guys but rumour is that some can play. I think they will also be in the race for 4th and 5th.

Rokewood-
Recruiting well but losing a few. Every year they have a laundry list of ins and outs. JMac coming in has to be a big plus. A few of the other recruits are supposed to be very good. Biggs is the loss that will hurt them though where the focus seems to be on Begbie. Biggs' delivery to forwards was brilliant. Should finish top 3 and I'd expect them to have a point to prove after their poor finals showing.

Skipton-
Quietly go about their business and you just expect them to be top 3. They would have to be annoyed with their finals result last year. It is an even year so they might just take the flag:D. Not many ins and outs which should make them fairly stable early in the year where most will have some adjustments to make. Top 3 for Skip.

Should be a very even year with only 1 team, in my opinion, with a small chance at finals.

Dont worry about reserves footy champ thats if you want to call that footy thats just for old has beens that try to get a kick on a saturday..and for junior footy under 16s isint worth talking about kids arnt develolped enough at that age to say weather they have talent or not..and if they are talented enough they wouldint play footy in any of our leauegs they would get picked up buy some decent junior club:thumbsu:

Im told that Ararat played Great Western on Friday night and that it was a pretty good game, played under lights in front of a handy crowd. Gt Western is only 18 Km from Ararat and Moyston is 20 Why in the hell arn't these clubs playing against each other in regular competition, The VCFL needs structure leagues that make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back