Lexton Plains Tipping Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2
Illabarook v CL: The Saints should get the points but it wont be easy.
Lexton
v Navarre: Lexton pushed last years top of the table all the way where Navarre struggled against the bottom of the ladder.
Natte v Skipton: Tough tip. Skip's been the benchmark for the past few years so I'll go with that. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong though.
Ararat v Rokewood: Rokewood should win this one easily.

Round 2
Illabarook v CL
Lexton
v Navarre
Natte v Skipton
Ararat v Rokewood

This week should show a few teams where they are at. I would assume Carngham will defeat Illabarook but at home they can be hard to beat so it might be closer then we think. Lexton will get over Navarre but i still think both teams are a fair bit off the pace. Toss of the coin, but from memory Natte have the wood on Skipton at home of late. Rokewood will get home with the highest score of the round again i would think.

Round 2
Illabarook v CL
Lexton v Navarre
Natte v Skipton
Ararat v Rokewood

This week should show a few teams where they are at. I would assume Carngham will defeat Illabarook but at home they can be hard to beat so it might be closer then we think. Lexton will get over Navarre but i still think both teams are a fair bit off the pace. Toss of the coin, but from memory Natte have the wood on Skipton at home of late. Rokewood will get home with the highest score of the round again i would think.

Round 2
Illabrook Vs Carngham Linton, C/L to win easy, grigg and ladiges to kick a bag each.
Natte Vs Skipton, natte played well last week and should account for skipton.
Lexton Vs Navarre, Lexton showed last week they have improved, navarre didnt do much against ararat, so can't see them winning this one.
Ararat Vs Rokewood, rokewood look like there are going to be the pace setters this year, so this could be a 20 goal win for them.

Round 3.
Ararat v C/Linton - Should be far too good
Natte v Navarre - Natte because it is at home and with good performances the last 2 weeks against quality opposition.
Rokewood v Skipton - Tip the hoppers on reputation that they are the yardstick of the comp at the moment
Illabarook v Lexton - Lexton on form that they ran Skipton quite close and then had a good win last week. Predict it to be close considering it is at Smythes and that the dogs were unlucky not to win last week after a determined first 3 qtrs.

Results are up on the first post.

Round 3.
Ararat v CL
Natte v Navarre
Rokewood v Skipton
Illabarook v Lexton

1 gimme. 3 that could go either way.

Ararat V C/linton- Carngham to much depth. Will be closer than a lot think though and i believe it may be less than 6-7 goals especially if wet.
Natte V Navarre- Natte at home will win comfortably
Rokewood V Skipton- Toss of coin. Will win by less than a kick.
Illabarook V Lexton- been playing well and can keep it going for two on end

Cheers boys

Round 3.
Ararat v CL
Natte v Navarre
Rokewood v Skipton
Illabarook v Lexton

Two of these contradict my odds but i am expecting upsets. I feel skipton must be pretty good if they bet Natte at Natte. We all know its one of the most dreaded trips for the year and they went up there and won pretty well. Illabarook is another hard side to beat at home an this is why i am going against the Lexton folk.

I'd be surprised if the other games didn't go according to plan with wins to both Natte and Carngham.

Round 3.
Ararat v CL Easy
Natte v Navarre Rarely lose at home and Navarre still coming together as a team
Rokewood v Skipton Rokewood to be the team to beat all season. Game of the year so far though
Illabarook v Lexton Another close one. Bulldog at home

Round 3.
Ararat v CL
Natte v Navarre
Rokewood v Skipton
Illabarook v Lexton

not too sure the week. had to flip a coin with the last two games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Leader board is updated. Pidgon still swinging at 100%. Illabarook losing to Lexton brought a few unstuck this week.

Round 4
Navarre v Illabarook
CL v Rokewood
Lexton v Natte
Skipton v Ararat

The Leader board is updated. Pidgon still swinging at 100%. Illabarook losing to Lexton brought a few unstuck this week.

Round 4
Navarre v Illabarook
CL v Rokewood
Lexton v Natte
Skipton v Ararat

A couple of very close games here I would think.

Navarre V Illabarook- (will bottle game up, Navarre wont have any space. Low scoring win.
CL V Rokewood- Got a feeling will win comfortably. No real reason but will think the second tim around will be a lot closer though!!!
Lexton V Natte- Lexton playing good footy. Should have won by a lot more yesterday after having most of the play and will win at home
Skipton V Ararat- Fairly close game i think. Skipton by 5-7 goals. Ararat seem to improve and will win a couple this year

Round 4
Navarre v Illabarook
CL v Rokewood
Lexton v Natte
Skipton v Ararat

2 tips that I'm not too sure on. Illabarook should beat Navarre and put an end to their hype and finals chances. Skipton will easily account for Ararat.

I have Rokewood over CL. It is game of the year so far.
Lexton v Natte is a tough one. The jury is still out on Lexton but at home I think they might beat Natte. I have questions over Natte's depth.

Round 4
Navarre v Illabarook - Think Navarre at home might be too good and register a close win.
C/Linton v Rokewood - Should be a good game with very handy ins for the saints though think Rokewood might be too quick and run C/Linton off their legs.
Lexton v Natte - Gone for an upset here. I believe the swans might have too much speed for lexton and will create more chances for their forwards.
Skipton v Ararat - Expect the emus to win quite easily especially at home.

Round 4
Navarre v Illabarook - Navarre still havent lived up to expectations yer. This game could be it at home but im going with bulldog. Illabarook by 24
C/Linton v Rokewood - Carngham always start slow in the season ( not that you can really tell this year). If it was round 17 i would go them but its not so the hoppers. Roke by 39
Lexton v Natte - Tight one here Natte seem to be playing good football while Lexton still getting there with there team. Natte by 17 points
Skipton v Ararat - ... give it 5 years. Skip by 78

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton Plains Tipping Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back