Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

All the illabrook guys are gonna look like total d*#@ heads if these new recruits don't live up to expectations.

And who are you?

The Illabarook boys had a great day today, getting over Rokewood by 20 goals.
Credit to Rokewood though, even though they had 5 different Illabarook players fill in for the team each quarter, they still went at everything 100%.

Just seen on the league site that Natte had a massive win over Ararat.
I'm not talking just 20 goals either, this margin sent chills down my spine.

http://www.sportingpulse.com/comp_info.cgi?c=1-6172-0-85708-0&pool=1&round=0&a=ROUND

Can anybody report on the day?
ha yeh i seen that also.
unbelievable.
ararat do only have like 14 players on the list though in the record.
but yeah maybe natte are a team to look out forr..possibly.

carngham had a big win today over skipton, by about 11 goals.

ha yeh i seen that also.
unbelievable.
ararat do only have like 14 players on the list though in the record.
but yeah maybe natte are a team to look out forr..possibly.

carngham had a big win today over skipton, by about 11 goals.

it also could be the fact that they're borrowing some players from avoca, like they normally do for the first few rounds until their league starts

getting a bit lippy are we ? ha

Natte?! what the hell, can somebody please explain????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

What about the navarre and lexton game? any reports?

also heard c/l won without a few players, who were they? does anybody know by any chance?

getting a bit lippy are we ? ha

Natte?! what the hell, can somebody please explain????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

What about the navarre and lexton game? any reports?

also heard c/l won without a few players, who were they? does anybody know by any chance?
yeh one player we were missing was nick o'brien.
so i guess it proves we must have more than 1 good player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got any reports on how the teams faired this week?

natte apparently didn't have any players what so ever from other leagues. i actually do believe this this but stil say they won't be as good as everyone might think after their 200+ point win, i think ararat could just be plain hopeless.

c/l win without nick? that could just prove they don't need their all-australian to win games?
also heard michael slater was the only player out there for skipton who was keeping them in it. work slates :thumbsu:
and carngham's new ruckman got best on in the Courier. c/l boys can you tell us how he went?

rokewood boys tell me that they had a few of their "better" players missing, whether or not they had them i think illabarook still would've came back home with the 4 points.

any news from navarre and lexton?

I really dont think anyone should be giving a flying F,uc!< about what happened this weekend because the topic for this week willl be all Carngham Linton vs Illabrook. hopfully this will shut everyone up on who's the better side! That if illabrook havent alredy decided they are the better side!

My Tip: Illabrook by 11 points

Go ahead, I guarantee you'll get a reply on the chin.
If you think your so big, why don't you tell us all who you are?

That way I can see if you back it up as bad as you sledge

Mate if you knew who you were talking to you, you would not be saying that cause if he punched you in the sternum you wouldnt be getting up to hit him in the chin

I really dont think anyone should be giving a flying F,uc!< about what happened this weekend because the topic for this week willl be all Carngham Linton vs Illabrook. hopfully this will shut everyone up on who's the better side! That if illabrook havent alredy decided they are the better side!

My Tip: Illabrook by 11 points
but really, this shitty round 2 match doesnt even matter, it wont prove at all who the better side is.
the 4 points doesnt mean overaly that much cos everyone knows both carngham and illabrook will make finals.
the better side will be proven come finals time.

but really, this shitty round 2 match doesnt even matter, it wont prove at all who the better side is.
the 4 points doesnt mean overaly that much cos everyone knows both carngham and illabrook will make finals.
the better side will be proven come finals time.

and we all know carngham will smash illabrook in the finals cause they have a certain foward who will kick 100 goals this year by the name of hayden budds

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back