Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard a rumor that Luke Kemp will be playing for C/L. Got to the last cut for the Wimmera school boys. Could be a handy pick up.

any boys tell me the odds for C/L V. Illabarook this week?

and this new pick up for c/l, will he be making his debut this week?

illabarook and carnham are 1 and 2 in the competition. (assuming natte just had a good game over a very sh!t side), so it should be a close one, i think illabarook will benifit from the wet weather that is meant to be on sunday condsiddering illabarook have a smaller side than carnham do and therefore should be a better ground level playing team.

so id tip illabarook in a tight match.
thats my opinion anyway.

illabarook and carnham are 1 and 2 in the competition. (assuming natte just had a good game over a very sh!t side), so it should be a close one, i think illabarook will benifit from the wet weather that is meant to be on sunday condsiddering illabarook have a smaller side than carnham do and therefore should be a better ground level playing team.

thats my opinion anyway.

oh yeah fair enough then mate, somebody who has gone off the radar a tad (not surprisingly) anthony taylor? is he still playing for the doggies?

thats my opinion anyway.

Probably because you play for them you spud! You better hope you big guns fire otherwise you'd look like a fair dick wouldnt ya now jayden!!!!

Rumour comfirmed: Kemp has signed with the saints decision still pending on clearence!

Probably because you play for them you spud! You better hope you big guns fire otherwise you'd look like a fair dick wouldnt ya now jayden!!!!

Rumour comfirmed: Kemp has signed with the saints decision still pending on clearence!

Thats good then, where did you get this piece of information from?

And yes Chelsea if he does put in his clearance he might be able to play in the same scenario Josh White did but there is certainly no guarantee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back