Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The difference is, the first game we had 8 players out 4 of them top age, so i think everyone agrees that is a very fair excuse. And yesterday it is true they bet us but the scoreboard didn't so much show how the game went as Carngham played well but couldn't convert. Illabrook are definately the dirtiest team in the U17s competition this year.

yeah might have been a fair excuse if it was a 5 or 6 goal win, but you couldnt even manage to score a goal! No matter who you had in i think Illabarook would have been the better side on that day mate.

yeah might have been a fair excuse if it was a 5 or 6 goal win, but you couldnt even manage to score a goal! No matter who you had in i think Illabarook would have been the better side on that day mate.
I agree.
Having 8 players out made a difference no doubt. But were they an 18 goal difference? I don't think so.

All it comes down to is if nick plays c/l win if he doesnt they dont. Simple. He carried them to a grand final last year and it will be an interesting decision he will have to make if 17s and seniors both make it.

haha keeping a lid on it.
just keep getting ahead of yourselves.

mate we just flogged yas twice in a row! think we've got a fair enough reason to be getting excited,
y dont yas try to prove yaselfs when we'll seeyas in the semi final and come ready to play instead of actin like a pack of pussies.

Not Dirty?????????

Colin HT mooned tim obrien, after he hit connor nunn from behind after he kicked the ball

mate so what if he mooned him? ya gonna have a cry over that? it doesnt mean his dirty just coz he mooned him thats just a p!ssa d!k head.

illarbrook are the f**cking dirtyest pricks in the league all you wanna do is to cause fights and try to hurt our smaller kids. we love playing you's in the finals cause you always choke.

illarbrook are the f**cking dirtyest pricks in the league all you wanna do is to cause fights and try to hurt our smaller kids. we love playing you's in the finals cause you always choke.
notice all this talk about illabarook being dirty didn't start until we smashed C/L?
gaysuperstar is right, just sore losers!
if you think we're so dirty, stand up and do something about it!

Unless Skipton can pull a rabbit out of a hat they will not be playing finals in 2009. This week skipton plays C/L and are a game clear of Navarre but have less percentage then them, this week Navare play's lexton which they should win. The final results will be both teams on the same points but Navarre having more percentage over taking skipton's 5th position.

Ladder for 2009: ILLABROOK
C/L
NATTE
ROKEWOOD
NAVARRE

skipton
lexton

ararat

Unless Skipton can pull a rabbit out of a hat they will not be playing finals in 2009. This week skipton plays C/L and are a game clear of Navarre but have less percentage then them, this week Navare play's lexton which they should win. The final results will be both teams on the same points but Navarre having more percentage over taking skipton's 5th position.

Ladder for 2009: ILLABROOK
C/L
NATTE
ROKEWOOD
NAVARRE

skipton
lexton

ararat
I rekon your about spot on

yeah ya just sound like a pack of sore losers, shocked that illabarook might actually be better than yas for once!

and also, heard justin brown broke his collar bone on the weekend?
if it was him that'll be a big loss to yas for the finals, he's defintely one of the most underated players in the league.

I can't wait till finals. You may man for man be better, but we have that edge. You were better last year, but who kicked ya cocky arses in the Prelim? Carnghams an unbelieavable place come finals time and its a whole club culture. We are made for Grand Finals. Youse haven't won a flag in any grade in the LPFL. Theres a long way to go yet.

I can't wait till finals. You may man for man be better, but we have that edge. You were better last year, but who kicked ya cocky arses in the Prelim? Carnghams an unbelieavable place come finals time and its a whole club culture. We are made for Grand Finals. Youse haven't won a flag in any grade in the LPFL. Theres a long way to go yet.
Your right about that, Carngham are the best finals team in the competition. They always find that little bit extra to help them get over the line.
Your also right about us not not having a premiership, but this year is our best chance and we're not gunna give it up easy. We're going to make the most of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why are you getting so defensive? i thought that illabrook took pride in being big and tuff starting fights. guess i was wrong yas are just hard at the footy haha what a joke hahahahaha keep thinking that.

thought nic o'brien is carngham linton so why are you bragging so much?? you have only played C/L once according to illabrook. lost by 2goals did you not?? so wen nic plays i think illabrook has pretty much no chance.

so keep getting ahead of yourselves because when grand final days comes you will be hanging your heads in shame after you lose

why are you getting so defensive? i thought that illabrook took pride in being big and tuff starting fights. guess i was wrong yas are just hard at the footy haha what a joke hahahahaha keep thinking that.

thought nic o'brien is carngham linton so why are you bragging so much?? you have only played C/L once according to illabrook. lost by 2goals did you not?? so wen nic plays i think illabrook has pretty much no chance.

so keep getting ahead of yourselves because when grand final days comes you will be hanging your heads in shame after you lose
Mate, half of that didn't even make sense.

Put your dummy back in and let the grown ups talk.

Wheres ur proof that illabrook r the dirtiest team? How many reports hav they had this yr? pretty sure its NONE!
They even had professional umpires for a few games, and still didnt get in any trouble. Ur just sore losers that hate being beat.

but on saturday, illabrook were literally dirtier than carnham, because they went in harder and wanted it more, the conditions didnt matter 2 them

who was it out of jayson tiburcy or colin hocking turnbal that got suspended earlier in the year??? pretty sure it was either one of them!!!
and i dont know about this year.. but bringing up from past years i do know that darran hay and shiltzy are both nearly close to being suspended from the leaue for life due to the number of weeks they have been suspended....that of course though doesnt mean they are dirty does it!!!!!!!!!!!!

mate so what if he mooned him? ya gonna have a cry over that? it doesnt mean his dirty just coz he mooned him thats just a p!ssa d!k head.

hey mate how doesnt king hitting some one in the back of the head NOT MAKE YOU A DIRTY PLAYER??? that is one of the lowest acts u can get especially on a field where your meant to be going for the ball.. and maybe mooning someone isnt dirty... but it sure as hell says a lot about the culture and spirit u got going on at the club with some certain people.

what happened to ollie after the game with that incident??

who was it out of jayson tiburcy or colin hocking turnbal that got suspended earlier in the year??? pretty sure it was either one of them!!!
and i dont know about this year.. but bringing up from past years i do know that darran hay and shiltzy are both nearly close to being suspended from the leaue for life due to the number of weeks they have been suspended....that of course though doesnt mean they are dirty does it!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey mate how doesnt king hitting some one in the back of the head NOT MAKE YOU A DIRTY PLAYER??? that is one of the lowest acts u can get especially on a field where your meant to be going for the ball.. and maybe mooning someone isnt dirty... but it sure as hell says a lot about the culture and spirit u got going on at the club with some certain people.

what happened to ollie after the game with that incident??
For starters, darren hay doesnt even play in the LPFL anymore, so scratch that. Brad schiltz hasnt been in a spot of trouble since his suspension which was.. two years ago? So scratch that.
and neither of them were reported earlier in the year, jase almost was, but after a chat with the umpire he was let off with a club punishment, so scratch that too.

and i dont even know anything about the stuff that happened with OHT

For starters, darren hay doesnt even play in the LPFL anymore, so scratch that. Brad schiltz hasnt been in a spot of trouble since his suspension which was.. two years ago? So scratch that.
and neither of them were reported earlier in the year, jase almost was, but after a chat with the umpire he was let off with a club punishment, so scratch that too.

and i dont even know anything about the stuff that happened with OHT
scores from c/l and skipton and the goal kickers thanks

all that means is we'll just be even more hungry to win

scores from c/l and skipton and the goal kickers thanks
Carngham Linton
Goal Kickers: J. Plozza 4, D. McDonald 3, J. O''Brien 2, T. Currie 2, L. How 2, B. Mundy , M. Crosier , D. McGuiness
Best Players: J. Plozza, R. Nunn, P. Granger, B. Mundy, D. McDonald, J. Hutchison
Skipton
Goal Kickers: J. Grist 2, R. Smith , C. Fairbairn-Calvert
Best Players: M. Slater, C. Lodge, R. Browne, J. Liston, S. Lench

Carngham Linton
Goal Kickers: J. Plozza 4, D. McDonald 3, J. O''Brien 2, T. Currie 2, L. How 2, B. Mundy , M. Crosier , D. McGuiness
Best Players: J. Plozza, R. Nunn, P. Granger, B. Mundy, D. McDonald, J. Hutchison
Skipton
Goal Kickers: J. Grist 2, R. Smith , C. Fairbairn-Calvert
Best Players: M. Slater, C. Lodge, R. Browne, J. Liston, S. Lench
that means i won the goal kicking

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back