Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Is frysy still in under 17s? he is the bloke from illabarookw ith a skull tatoo right?
nah mate im fryz i use to be #19 um great game today no one can really brag on the day good game con grats to c/l witch is turning into a great con tests us dogs still need a bit off work tho so wanna see the boys on the track:thumbsu:

i could only really see one thing seperating the 2 sides today.. nick o'brien, to be quite honest i always thought he was good but not really good enough to be an all-australian or whatever he was, but today definitely changed my mind with that, he killed us all day.

and to whoever asked how tails umpiring will get in the way of his footy, he is gonna be umpiring on sundays and this is our only sunday match of the year seeing as how next weeks match got shifted 2 a saturday.

i also thought rory nunn stared for the saints today and i thought ya new ruckman played quite a good match as well.

I never said Presto was better than Nick, they are very different players so its hard to compare. There is no doubt that Nick is a great player, one of the best in the league, its just i think Presto would fit into our lineup better than nick would because we needed a player like Presto to do the job in the middle now we have lost kurt titan.

Would you still take Presto over Nick after this weekends game because i heard he killed it in Juniors and then backed up and killed it in Seniors. Wonder how you went did you get near the pill!?

Heard wayne kalasperis played really well too!? And it woulda been real good match up frysie on Justin Probably the best forward and best defender in the league playing on each other good for the league!:thumbsu:

natte won by 80 over lexton wat is going on here? and yes it was good to play on justen great player and a good bloke looking forward to more battles to cum with him

natte won by 80 over lexton wat is going on here? and yes it was good to play on justen great player and a good bloke looking forward to more battles to cum with him

i agree! heard they have only gained 2-4 decent players but also lost a few. they couldve just put in the hard yards over the pre season?!!

and does any bloke on here come from a team that ISN'T C/L and Illabrook? i haven't picked up any hint of any rokewood, navarre, skipton or any other teams on here.

Would you still take Presto over Nick after this weekends game because i heard he killed it in Juniors and then backed up and killed it in Seniors. Wonder how you went did you get near the pill!?

Heard wayne kalasperis played really well too!? And it woulda been real good match up frysie on Justin Probably the best forward and best defender in the league playing on each other good for the league!:thumbsu:

haha yeah shutup smartass, i would still say that presto would be illabarooks best player, even tho he had it tough on the weekend, didnt get much of the ball but still battled hard all day and ya gotta give him that, and yeah i had an okay game, had a bit of the ball but not as much as i woulda liked after having %100 game time.

and yeah was a good match up, and was good to watch, Justin would have benifited from the weather because it was hard for fryz to take a mark, and fryz got nailed by both o'brien boys at once haha, woulda hurt. but id have to say justin had the better of him.

haha yeah shutup smartass, i would still say that presto would be illabarooks best player, even tho he had it tough on the weekend, didnt get much of the ball but still battled hard all day and ya gotta give him that, and yeah i had an okay game, had a bit of the ball but not as much as i woulda liked after having %100 game time.

and yeah was a good match up, and was good to watch, Justin would have benifited from the weather because it was hard for fryz to take a mark, and fryz got nailed by both o'brien boys at once haha, woulda hurt. but id have to say justin had the better of him.

yeah at times he showed glimpses and probably couldve used it, i think though that illabrook over used the ball a bit much, handballed it too much for the wet day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all i can say is C/L were the better side on the day simple as that
Absolutely correct, the bulldogs didn't deserve to sing the song after the final siren, the saints ran harder all day.
However, C/L were lucky that the wind changed in the last quarter, if it didn't Illabarook would have had a red hot chance at stealing the win from them

its fair to say that carnham will just shit all over every one this year... they have handy players coming out there arses... word on the street is that michael slater and chris lodge are leaving skipton.. anyone else heard these romours,..

its fair to say that carnham will just shit all over every one this year... they have handy players coming out there arses... word on the street is that michael slater and chris lodge are leaving skipton.. anyone else heard these romours,..

no i think we could beat them on our day, which it wasnt on sunday.

and if that happens skipton will be fair f*%#ed

i heard the rumour about lodgie leaving to waubra, wouldn't surprise me if he left as he hates the club.

if slater leaves however, skipton won't win another match for the year. simple as that!

Who is this Bloke?? Definately C/L.

I wouldn't call 15 points shitting all over..
yeah i would agree there i think Illabarook and perhaps Natte will have something to say about Carngham shitting over everyone else. I think Illabarook will give us a red hot go at Linton in about 6 -7 weeks time and it will be a really good match. All they need is for their whole team going the ball and playing as a unit which you couldn't say they did on Sunday. But it's too early to say we will shit over everyone else.

Has anyone here herd the rumor that Skipton are going to move Ruban McClean onto a wing and use him as a running midfielder?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back