Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone here herd the rumor that Skipton are going to move Ruban McClean onto a wing and use him as a running midfielder?
Has anybody heard the rumour that nobody cares about Ruban McClean because he is a shocking footballer almost as bad as Peter Pan, dont think i didnt watch your game cause i was there

so back to the top about Carngham v illabrook game, did you see the scoreboard i thought illabrook were favourites according to all you illabrook floggas cant wait till next time we play use cause wayne will get a nice old punch to the sternum. you rang chop

Has anyone here herd the rumor that Skipton are going to move Ruban McClean onto a wing and use him as a running midfielder?

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! watch out you other midfielders as the likes of Nick O'brien, Wayne Kallisperis, Luke Preston, Rory Nunn, etc etc. even slates won't be touching the ball now cos ruban's in there!!!

when i see that kid get a hard ball get i'll cut off my right ball sack!!!

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! watch out you other midfielders as the likes of Nick O'brien, Wayne Kallisperis, Luke Preston, Rory Nunn, etc etc. even slates won't be touching the ball now cos ruban's in there!!!

your a wanka mate... how can u cut off ur right ball sack.. u only have one.. duche bag, u must be from illabrook because u have a deformity half of use out that way do

so back to the top about Carngham v illabrook game, did you see the scoreboard i thought illabrook were favourites according to all you illabrook floggas cant wait till next time we play use cause wayne will get a nice old punch to the sternum. you rang chop
Haha, well i was there waiting on Sunday mate, and did anybody approach me? No.
That proves that you's are weak pieces of shit,and couldn't knock froth off a beer! All talk!

From what i have seen Ruban would eat them all for breakfast!

mate wats wit u and waynes sternum? do u love his sternum?

Wayne Kalisperis played his first senior game for the bulldogs on Saturday against Natte. Seemed to fit into the side nicely, and talk around the club is he might be looking at a senior spot more often!

wat happened to that wayne ? i didnt see ur name in the paper again for the senior side?

well done to justin obrien starting at chf for the carnham seniors.. he deserves he is a force to be reckoned with, unlucky to adam coach who trained well with the seniors but just missed out on selection, im sure if he keeps in there he will get one soon.. keep in there couchy..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard that a very underated player in James Richardson could be taking on the tagging role down CL way. If so his extreme bursts of pace and terrific football mind could be the thing that could get them that flag there talking about.

IMO he would tear Luke preston to shreads.

Also it has been confirmed that Ballarat U 16 players Spriggs and Thompson have been cleared to CL.

Look Out:D

well done to justin obrien starting at chf for the carnham seniors.. he deserves he is a force to be reckoned with, unlucky to adam coach who trained well with the seniors but just missed out on selection, im sure if he keeps in there he will get one soon.. keep in there couchy..

and also good work to rory nunn getting a game as well!

could justin have as good as or even better game than his brother nick last week? :D

I have heard that a very underated player in James Richardson could be taking on the tagging role down CL way. If so his extreme bursts of pace and terrific football mind could be the thing that could get them that flag there talking about.

Also it has been confirmed that Ballarat U 16 players Spriggs and Thompson have been cleared to CL.

this may be true but i have heard a late rumour of jock coutts dominating through the middle playing the cameron ling role perfectly.. i have high hopes of him to win the club b&f.

mate i think ur talking shit about that

guess your a w***er mate and you dont play for cargnham all you do is talk s##t just get back to the footy mate

mate who do u even think u r?
take it u were born in 91, so u couldnt even play under 17s!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back