Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

What are everyones thoughts on who will win the u/17 league best and fairest this year?
this is my team by team view on who i think will come close in B&F, From Rokewood i would say Ned Grant or Watson is there best hope, From Skipton i would say Will Corbett but he has missed to many games, so i would say Watson is Skiptons best hope. From Navarre i would say either J. Driscoll or J. Hannett, From Carngham i would say josh white is a good chance, From Illabrook i would say Jayden Molloy due to the fact they have no one else and from ararat.... umm i would say jake frattin is their best hope and his played 5 games. but personally i think Josh Driscoll will get up by a couple of votes to Watson from Rokewood and Molloy from Illabrook.

a pretty dismal performance i thought from you guys, its not the first time we have smashed them at ararat in a final, enough said. goodbye illabrook.

thats true, but both the times i've been smashed by carnham at ararat in a final it's taken too much out of them and both times they have been smashed the very next week. Josh Driscol is my bet for the league best and fairest, but hannet, reading, mcsparron and treloar may steal votes off him

thats true, but both the times i've been smashed by carnham at ararat in a final it's taken too much out of them and both times they have been smashed the very next week. Josh Driscol is my bet for the league best and fairest, but hannet, reading, mcsparron and treloar may steal votes off him
they didnt get smashed last week. they only lost by 3 goals. and there best player went off at the end of 2nd quarter. and they only got one goal after that and i thought carngham had the play against the wind in the 3rd quarter and could not convert due to missing whitey down forward in that last half, which probley cost carngham a prelim birth on their ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back