Lighting Stakes

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Duels has rated very well and right up to these in its last 2 starts.

Backing it the place as Goldie going to be too short, too hard to beat.

Confirmation (not that it was needed) today that Grand Duels has NEVER rated well enough to place at group 1 level. You can keep your amateur ratings.

Yeah well when it comes to doing my money on a supposed moral i don't give 2 flying ****s what you and that collingwood dip s h i t above have to say. So kiss my rosy red arse pal.

Well aren't you a dumb shit, i don't think i've ever rated GE a moral any time in her career, she always seem beatable.

Apart from MA against spuds like Goldie and Swick i doubt there is a horse in this country that you would ever call a moral.

Confirmation (not that it was needed) today that Grand Duels has NEVER rated well enough to place at group 1 level. You can keep your amateur ratings.

What is your problem? apart from being a huge pain in the a** and a stalker.

He was beaten what? maybe 2 lengths out of a place and you jump on here to bag my ratings, which I do not sell do not go on about as being the be all & end all of ratings.
Are you really going to judge a set of ratings on 1 run, down the straight mind you and at Weight for Age.

Stalker? rofl Thats funny coming from the guy who made it his mission to harrass me the moment I set foot on this forum. You really need to grow a set and man up if you think pointing out a few of your factual errors (which I do with other people anyway) is stalking.

And yes, when you try to claim that a horse like Grand Duels is group 1 material because your ratings said so, theres no further evidence required that they are amateur and not worth the paper theyre written on. Do me a favour and post all your ratings on here. As well as getting a good laugh, we'll all be able to make some money laying your selection on Betfair.

What did everyone think of Miss Finaland's run??

I notice she is $9/1 with Ozbet for the Newmarket. She will probably appreciate the extra 200m. Anyone think she is a chance in that??

MF wont run in the Newmarket. Not suited to 1200m. Cant beat swick at 1200m i wouldnt of thought let alone Apache Cat and maybe even weekend Hussler. Needs 1400m or maybe 1600m.

Stalker? rofl Thats funny coming from the guy who made it his mission to harrass me the moment I set foot on this forum. You really need to grow a set and man up if you think pointing out a few of your factual errors (which I do with other people anyway) is stalking.

And yes, when you try to claim that a horse like Grand Duels is group 1 material because your ratings said so, theres no further evidence required that they are amateur and not worth the paper theyre written on. Do me a favour and post all your ratings on here. As well as getting a good laugh, we'll all be able to make some money laying your selection on Betfair.

Is it any wonder I've made it a mission? you've stalked me for years online, inc. being banned from this site a number of times, you even signed up using my real name.

As for my ratings, I've said this before, THEY ARE MY RATINGS, I use them for my own personal use and they work well for me, why on earth would I want to post them here? If they return a number of winners, more and more people will start using them, if they don't then you'll get the fuel you need to have a go.

BTW, I see you've listed Collingwood as your team. Do you think they should go for that young guy as skipper, whats his name?

What did everyone think of Miss Finaland's run??

I notice she is $9/1 with Ozbet for the Newmarket. She will probably appreciate the extra 200m. Anyone think she is a chance in that??

clearly looks like she needs more distance, but i don't think she's been 100% her last few runs. I hope she comes back to her best, shes awsome to watch when on song, just so long as it isn't against my boy the cat...

What is your problem? apart from being a huge pain in the a** and a stalker.
Lads...stick to discussing the issue and stop attacking the poster. I don't care who started it. It's becoming tiresome for the rest of us. Cheers Dingster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stalked you on other sites for years? Please! I really dont know what your problem is but youre paranoid. Get it through your skull: I dont know who you are, Ive never met you in real life, Ive never seen you on any other forums apart from this one, Ive never had any interest in you whatsoever. Clear enough for you? You are the one who started attacking me the moment I signed up here. Thats here for all to see so dont even bother denying it. Youre the one who needs to get a life and get over it. Forget about this petty vendetta you have, its getting old. As I said, I will pick at mistakes you make just like I would pick at mistakes anyone else would make. Feel free to do the same to my posts. Even better, feel free to see a psyciatrist and get your obvious problems sorted out because this kind of paranoia isnt healthy.

As for Collingwood, yes I like the team but I dont spend my life concerned with how the team is run. I watch the games and cheer for them but thats where it ends. Ill leave the captancy speculation to the self-apponted experts like yourself.

Dingster,
I agree wholeheartedly. It sure is tiresome, especially from my point of view as the person who has been targetted.

we'er talking about race horses, not football. Thats for other threads or forums. This is about the lightening stakes.
Oh i'm so sorry theres that grouchiness of being a Collingwood supporter coming out in you.

I'll try to keep on the subject next time instead of bringing up things that haunt u.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lighting Stakes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back