Lingy Dingy Dinngyyyy

Remove this Banner Ad

Now if only he could play football?

richie_narrowweb__200x250.jpg

Should be a poll attatched to this err..... thread.

Are Geelong supporters embarassed by Black Head
Yes or No

I'm pretty sure they would respond yes. Yes they are embarassed by Black Head.

Good to see the guys out at West Coke either cannot read or are racist.

You are a disgrace

All he does is grapple and hold people illegally in contests and he gets rated 'the best tagger in the competition'.

If the umpires officiated the game correctly and stopped him from molesting his opponent and let him try to compete on an athletic basis or even natural talent you'd find this ginger-tinged freak would be running round in your local mob's twos...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All he does is grapple and hold people illegally in contests and he gets rated 'the best tagger in the competition'.

If the umpires officiated the game correctly and stopped him from molesting his opponent and let him try to compete on an athletic basis or even natural talent you'd find this ginger-tinged freak would be running round in your local mob's twos...
Sounds like every tagger in the history of the game.

Of course if Lingy wasn't a tagger, he could always go to Carlton and play at full forward.

That was shit, it belied belief

Just like Michael Voss' tribute to Robert Harvey

Blackhat (A Limerick)

There once was a flog from Geelong.
Whose Ling thread has gone terribly wrong.
Now the taunting won't cease
His deflections increase.
This shit will go on all day long.

"Oh you slay me"
Aaron Joseph does his fair share of holding and illegally blocking. I'd rate Ling as one of the fairer taggers out there. It's his massive engine that makes him so good. His disciplinary record is probably a lot cleaner than your average tagger too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lingy Dingy Dinngyyyy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back