Strategy List build: Draft, trade 2024-

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a different and more ridiculous rule. You just need to match a bid with a pick within 18 selections (ie one round from the bid) in order to match it (your pick moves up to that selection then everyone moves down).

However Havana still needs to sign a form that allows Gold Coast to match. She is keen to move interstate (but also fine to stay on the GC). More clubs need to be more active in getting her across.
That's a bit crazy. Surely this starts to align with the mens and get clubs to pay more. So they could basically, for example, pick Asha before someone bids on Harris lol

Hopefully they beat the swans today haha

That's a bit crazy. Surely this starts to align with the mens and get clubs to pay more. So they could basically, for example, pick Asha before someone bids on Harris lol

Hopefully they beat the swans today haha
Yeah it is strange how Gold Coast have gone from finalists to wooden spooners.

Oh completely unrelated, apparently Ash has family on the Gold Coast and a place to stay should she need to.

Obviously Ash is happy to go anywhere, she's on the record saying "somewhere warmer" but like Havana is pretty chill.
Cant blame her for that haha.

Yeah this year its a bit strange. Seems to be a few of us that have been stuck behind with the direction the AFLW in terms of standard is going.
Suns. Us. Dogs. Carlton. Swans. Dees too, far fall from grace. Those in the 8 are scoring, and scoring heavily.

She is, and is touted as the #1 pick so if the bidding is similar to the mens, they then wouldn't have their first pick, as it would be aborbed for a bid.
Yes Jen, i see. i was thinking that if they finish on the bottom they get pick number one. Use pick one on Centra, then match the bid for harris when it comes. Effectively giving them picks one and two in the draft.

Yes Jen, i see. i was thinking that if they finish on the bottom they get pick number one. Use pick one on Centra, then match the bid for harris when it comes. Effectively giving them picks one and two in the draft.
Yeah, that's a real possibility.

Hopefully they don't have enough picks to make it happen, Go Pies
or hopefully they move above us, starting by winning today
As I prob only see 1 50/50 game us to possibly win for the rest of the season. The blues one.

or hopefully they move above us, starting by winning today
As I prob only see 1 50/50 game us to possibly win for the rest of the season. The blues one.
I had a look at the bottom three on the ladder and their opponents for the last 3 games. I would be surprised if any of them win another game. I am sure we will get a superstar however it finishes up. Fingers crossed

Speaking off I'll drop the highlights of those two we chucked up:

Both look pretty good tbh, I'd be happy with either. If Harris doesn't nominate for the suns.
It's clear we need some height in this team. And players with skill.
Cronin is a good addition this year. Has height, and skill. Can kick too. We have a good one there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy List build: Draft, trade 2024-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back