List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s face it, North need a few senior players like Ollie.
Depends if Ollie has given up the dream of wanting a flag rather than cash.
You’d think Sydney, Essendon, Carlton would be a more attractive options for him if he wanted to leave.

Hahahahahaha - no. More like for the first rounder+ that we would have to give St Kilda for Matteas.
I don’t think we will be prying Philipou out of the Saints this year. Although, his management did make some interesting comments.

Also, North’s will get pick 1. They don’t have any other 1st round picks at the moment. Which means they will need to split that. But with who? I’m not sure anyone has a strong enough hand to trade for pick 1.

If it’s a straight pick 1 for Wines plus a future 1, which significant first 23 player become’s Port’s steak knives?

And Wines is always the name that comes up for a trade. But I don’t think he will want to go anywhere.

what would it take to reunite Shai Bolton with SPP and Narkle (provided he isn’t delisted)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering Wines has a Brownlow medalist and an all-Australian, pretty anyone who cant show a AA Blazer.

(Not advocating this trade at all, Wines will stay)
Yea look I'm nitpicking, but generally steak knives means throwing in spuds like McEntee or the Demtel guy throwing in a pepper shaker.

Let’s face it, North need a few senior players like Ollie.
Depends if Ollie has given up the dream of wanting a flag rather than cash.
You’d think Sydney, Essendon, Carlton would be a more attractive options for him if he wanted to leave.
Does he think he'll outlast Hinkley?

A perfect deal for North would be Wines + Boak. The former to lead on-field, the latter to show what training is really required. Of course, the bit they'd say softly is 'for peanuts'.

Does he think he'll outlast Hinkley?

A perfect deal for North would be Wines + Boak. The former to lead on-field, the latter to show what training is really required. Of course, the bit they'd say softly is 'for peanuts'.
Boak is the perfect age for Geelong. They will pick him up for 2025 and he can have home cooked meals whenever he wants.

Wines won't leave Port while they are finishing in the 8. Besides, only a fool wouldn't be finding more time for him as an inside mid after the Geelong game. Oh wait...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back