News Brynn Teakle signs with North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree entirely - many don't get the opportunity for a second chance.
Why would any sport support wish him no good fortune? Came here, gave it a crack, didn’t work out, not his fault. Become the next Max Gawn for all I care.

In all fairness he'll probably be better for them playing mostly forward and backing up Xerri than he was here playing #1 ruck and having his opponent play the best game of their career on him every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s only 25.
Will likely get a premiership medal AKA Frampton, before we win a prelim.
He plays for Norf my guy. If we don't win a prelim for 200 years, it'll still be sooner than Norf winning their next premiership.

Thanks for Teakle fellas
Must've had four of the best disposals in history yesterday for you to think this is some sort of gotcha.

Must've had four of the best disposals in history yesterday for you to think this is some sort of gotcha.

James Packer probably thought he hit the jackpot when he first started going out with Mariah Carey.

Thanks for Teakle fellas
To be fair to him, despite being in the top 3 worst players to ever pull on a Port jumper. He was being played as a ruckman because of our desperation. He is no ruckman. He's a key forward. Athletically gifted no doubt, but still clumsy and with zero footy nous. What he can do though is clunk a few and kick a couple up forward. His best performances in our reserves were always as a key forward. Every where else he struggled, and in fact playing him in the ruck too much sent him backwards.

I'm happy for him that he's seemed to find a team where he can be useful and hopefully he can make a career out of it, but I'd be surprised if he isn't back on the scrap heap within a year.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Brynn Teakle signs with North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back