List the blokes that will step up in 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Your chance to name the guys who will become houseold names after 2007....blokes u already know can play but u believe will be highly ranked in their roles by the end of the season.

I've got heaps i could rattle off...i'll start with a random speccy.

DREW PETRIE.....this bloke doesnt get much press and i reckon he's now settled into a roll down back and is ready for the next level...he hasnt been showing us his best yet anywhere on the ground.

From other teams:

Luke Hodge - This will be the year he puts it all togethor and dominates games similiar to Judd

Stanton & Monfries - The two bomber young guns will take the next step.

Rischitelli (or however you spell it) - Schwartz was actually right about something :thumbsu:

Murphy - Has champion written all over him, no such thing as second year blues with this kid.

Griffen - Once he moves onto the ball he'll blossom

From my team:

There are two to watch

Chris Johnson - Great skills, good pace and overhead mark, and can play either end of the ground.

Daniel Bell - No one at Melbourne has trained harder than this bloke this preseason, he's finally got over the niggling injuries and will cement his spot in the team

All though you could say that he already has stepped up! Brock Mclean will dominate the league this year and the Melbourne Fc this kid is a freak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DREW PETRIE.....this bloke doesnt get much press and i reckon he's now settled into a roll down back and is ready for the next level...he hasnt been showing us his best yet anywhere on the ground.

Suprised someone else from anoher team rates him, a lot of North people still don't.

Preseason form has been very, very good as a KP backman following on from an extremely underrated second half of 2006.

Tim Boyle from Hawthorn will finally cement his spot in the forward line....
He wont dominate ALA J Brown but Hawks fans will finally see that he is capable of playing regular senior footy if he stays uninjured.

I wouldnt mind betting Crowley and Murphy at Freo have good seasons...but i cant see where Murphy is gonna fit in now that Tarrant is around to decoy Pavlich. Murphy looks the goods to me.

Another i see that might be more of a 2008 name than this yr is Damon White...he has a great fwd mentor and looks like he's got just about everything u wanna see in a KP prospect up forward...another yr or two.

Brent Prismall, Nathan Bock, Marc Murphy, Alwyn Davey, David Mundy, Hamish McIntosh, Danyl Pearce, Nick Malceski, Adam Cooney, Nathan Jones, Brock Mclean, Andrew Mackie and Kane Tenace

Remove this Banner Ad

List the blokes that will step up in 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Back