Society & Culture Little Moments of Win II

Remove this Banner Ad

I ****ing hate Turkish Delight.

umad? I'll fight you Bourky.

At the pub with only a $1 coin left, want another bourbon & coke but don't wanna go find an ATM.

Put the coin in the pokies, hit 25 lines, win $5 and buy a bourbon & coke.

Just wish I'd had enough change for a turkish delight.

Our first internet, like most was Dial-up. But one day, getting a phone call didn't cut out the internet, and we were able to use both simultaneously from then on. Win.

Mila Kunis dumped Macauley Culkin this week. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you know you've been done by a speed camera and it's about the 10th time in 2 years and your missus has threaten you with death if you get another one and you get home early from work one day and check the mail box and the notice of infringment goes straight in a safe palce where she can't see or know about it.

Went to a tiny dumplings restaurant last night for tea. Was by myself and asked if the entree serving of dumplings could be reduced to just two (from 8). Waitress thinks I've ordered two serves, brings out 16, plus my noodle main.

Eat 13, plus the main, she only charges me for 8. Total win.

Also, bonus, on the side, win: A group of Americans were sitting at the next table doing their best obnoxious American impersonation. At one point they were all sitting there with their mouths open practicing using the chopsticks, commenting on how hard it was and also how pointless it was.

- Buying fake branded clothes for cheap prices and then people thinking there actually real ones :thumbsu:

- Being able to tip because your a rich **** in the country due to the Exchange rate

- Getting 8 donuts for 5 bucks :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Little Moments of Win II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back