Local Geelong Leagues Thread (GFL/BFL/GDFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aujarra Morgs left Thomson because of his mate who played at a diffent said and he got sick of playing with you. You think your top dick well you not so get over yourself

make some sence there please ??? and as for Morgs that kid wasnt even good as a football player when i was playing and did jack shit i was told when he went to Newcomb thomson 2008 atleast people know who i am on here how about u just so if i see ya , we can see if ya have the nads to say something or see if ur soft as they say on the ground

make some sence there please ??? and as for Morgs that kid wasnt even good as a football player when i was playing and did jack shit i was told when he went to Newcomb thomson 2008 atleast people know who i am on here how about u just so if i see ya , we can see if ya have the nads to say something or see if ur soft as they say on the ground

I tell you who I am as soon as you stop baging out Thomson Football players alright Joel. you are never going to found out who I a.
p.s Morgs is one of my mates so just watch what you say please

Come now boys, enough of this personal stuff; let's get back to the footy please...
I will if he stop abusing thomson players. He is the bigest D--k around in local league. he tried to say he was playing seniors at Newton but didn't even play in the secound against supersaint and then he goes and a says to one off my mate he played seniors and kick 4 goal one what i dick head

I tell you who I am as soon as you stop baging out Thomson Football players alright Joel. you are never going to found out who I a.
p.s Morgs is one of my mates so just watch what you say please

dude the day i stop bagging out thomson tigers is the day they give everyone a fair go but with the shit coaching staff there and w***ers as trainers there will be no chance not even if i get put on my arse in round 10 or wat ever u play north give a ____

I will if he stop abusing thomson players. He is the bigest D--k around in local league. he tried to say he was playing seniors at Newton but didn't even play in the secound against supersaint and then he goes and a says to one off my mate he played seniors and kick 4 goal one what i dick head

thomson 2008 - u wouldnt be Brett dowie would ya ? coz if ur regarding to Ross panther @ St albans hah wat a joke......if u are dowie ur a ____n joke around the club mate and an embarasment to the purple and yellow i regret even playing with thomson tigers

dude the day i stop bagging out thomson tigers is the day they give everyone a fair go but with the shit coaching staff there and w***ers as trainers there will be no chance not even if i get put on my arse in round 10 or wat ever u play north give a ____
you cant blame the coaching staff and trainers for your lack of talent and ability pal. you simply arnt up to playing senior or reserves football and should try ya hand at a simpler sport which needs no intelligence.

thomson 2008 - u wouldnt be Brett dowie would ya ? coz if ur regarding to Ross panther @ St albans hah wat a joke......if u are dowie ur a ____n joke around the club mate and an embarasment to the purple and yellow i regret even playing with thomson tigers

I not Dowie and your the embarasment and a ________ can't believe you were at thomson for that long

If thats not Brett Dowie I think you might have just pissed him off as well. Another one for the list.

I not Dowie and your the embarasment and a ________ can't believe you were at thomson for that long

How about you blokes just talk it over something else other than this. people come on here to talk football not about how much of a bad bloke each are. tips for this weekends games??

Dowie and Morgs are both good blokes and would be welcome back at Newcomb anytime. I think that the banter is great for the site. I don't know about aujarra's war on everthing Thomson though. At least bigfooty is being talked about around the place.

I apoligise to hulkster, I could have sworn that there was a post about Milky from you, oh well my bad. You blokes are travelling well out at Queens park. How's the feeling around the place?

Funny thing is everyone look on the gdfl part on forum this isnt the reall Jarra aka Joel Jaremenko im Scott mac used to play footy against joel and with him i am setting the kid up as i hate him and would love to see the club he left beat some sence into the poor kid hahah ____ ya all joel is under jaRa08 on this site

piss off back to the gdfl thread all of you gdfl scum.
nobody wants to hear your bitching about each other, so piss off back over to your own scummy thread. GD SCUM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny thing is everyone look on the gdfl part on forum this isnt the reall Jarra aka Joel Jaremenko im Scott mac used to play footy against joel and with him i am setting the kid up as i hate him and would love to see the club he left beat some sence into the poor kid hahah ____ ya all joel is under jaRa08 on this site

Ha!, now thats funny.

BACKPEDDLE!!!!!!!

I apoligise to hulkster, I could have sworn that there was a post about Milky from you, oh well my bad. You blokes are travelling well out at Queens park. How's the feeling around the place?

No dramas mate.

Even though i played there for 14 odd years i prefer to stay in the background now down at Ammos. I go and watch whenever i can and have been the last 2 weeks and will wander down to Barwon Heads on Saturday. But i dont really know to much inside info. But undefeated must be feeling good. But i must say they are playing as good a brand of football as i have seen in my time down there. Easily on a par with when they won the premiership if not better. And it looks like they have some depth which always helps. But flags are not won in May.

No dramas mate.

Even though i played there for 14 odd years i prefer to stay in the background now down at Ammos. I go and watch whenever i can and have been the last 2 weeks and will wander down to Barwon Heads on Saturday. But i dont really know to much inside info. But undefeated must be feeling good. But i must say they are playing as good a brand of football as i have seen in my time down there. Easily on a par with when they won the premiership if not better. And it looks like they have some depth which always helps. But flags are not won in May.

Did you play juniors with the Magpies or Mudlarks by anychance?

nobody wants to hear your bitching about each other, so piss off back over to your own scummy thread. GD SCUM.
thankyou. gdfl is a shit league and shouldn't even have it's own thread, but somehow it does. so please keep your useless bickering in that thread

Here, here. Last time I checked this was a Football Geelong website. I can't see that there is much room between people bickering about the goings on with GDFL clubs. In all serious though, I hope the three leagues band together to incept the promotion and relegation system. Will put a lot of arguments to rest.

While we're at it; can we get people's opinions on what the make up of the three tiered competition would be like if the promotion/relegation system came in and if any sides would end up playing above or below their current position. The two definates would be at present; South Barwon are the best side in the Geelong region and GWSC are the worst.

While we're at it; can we get people's opinions on what the make up of the three tiered competition would be like if the promotion/relegation system came in and if any sides would end up playing above or below their current position. The two definates would be at present; South Barwon are the best side in the Geelong region and GWSC are the worst.

St Mary's disagree :D

So do Winchelsea...worse than Blue West
newcomb and winch would be close . blue west would beat both by 10 goals. thomson and bannock would easily play in 2nd tier as both clubs have been consistently up the top for years and could match it with most bfl clubs. corio prob think they can but there player turnover every year would be a concern.

what about the u/18s and netball. that is a problem. thoughts?

newcomb and winch would be close . blue west would beat both by 10 goals. thomson and bannock would easily play in 2nd tier as both clubs have been consistently up the top for years and could match it with most bfl clubs. corio prob think they can but there player turnover every year would be a concern.

what about the u/18s and netball. that is a problem. thoughts?[/quote]

Also wat wood happen if the seniors happen to win the flag but their reserves happen to b at the bottom end of the ladder.. Will they have to go up wid the seniors to a higher grade if they cant even cope in the lower one??

It will be a big ask to bet 'em. At the start of the season I thought that maybe Drysdale would be the one's, but now that theory has gone out the window. It may be a smokey like Port. Would be great to see.

My money is still on the dragons, and your response tells me a little more about your identity. I was a bit quiet coming off the pine in the one's.
I know! Iwas the bloke yelling for Edna to bring you on!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back